Titanfall (Xbox One, 360, PC or PC DD) $37

Happy00000

Limp Gawd
Gold Box Deal at amazon today: Titanfall for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC - $37

Linky.

It's a good price, this game was just released last month...

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Saw this earlier on Amazon, I can't decide if I should wait for it to hit the $25-30 mark or not.

Not a bad price, but I'll wait until it get around $10-15, I've still got a decent sized backlog I need to work on first.

IMO not a good game. First time I have been extremely disappointed with a AAA game in a long time.

Still a good deal though.

wow...very tempting...close to my $30 limit I set for the game....price is dropping fast so soon after release...will probably be $25 in another month

if Dark Souls 2 PC wasn't coming out this week I would probably be more tempted to bite on this

wow...very tempting...close to my $30 limit I set for the game....price is dropping fast so soon after release...will probably be $25 in another month

if Dark Souls 2 PC wasn't coming out this week I would probably be more tempted to bite on this

Yeah it'll hit $20 soon enough, not very much depth to this game, no teamwork, just run around chickenspraying and double jumping

IMO not a good game. First time I have been extremely disappointed with a AAA game in a long time.

Still a good deal though.

I was sick of COD. BF4 is still a mess. Titanfall is the only AAA game that brings new dynamics to a well made fast paced shooter.
It's well balanced and also creates teams based on age group as well so you don't to endure 13 year olds.

Worth it. the planned DLC will bring more singe player campaigns and maps packs as well.

Well I bit the bullet because it's under $40 at a very well known online store. Hard to beat.

It's coming up as $40.88.
I already have the game(totally worth the price) want to give the correct information to a friend who wants it.

This game gets a bunch of crap but it is actually really fun. I think I paid $33 awhile back from that scary Russian site I saw on SD's.

I paid like 44 for the game + season pass on the last sale.... I am still upset and think it isn't worth it.

- Multiplayer only game
- No Offline mode (Internet required)
- If you have an Xbox/one.. you NEED Xbox Live! Gold
- HUGE footprint on your hard drive!! Very unacceptable.
- It was way over hyped... (Didn't live up to expectations)

If you really want this game... Buy it when it is $20.00 or less... or get it used or a free hand me down. Seriously!

I'm a little disappointed as well, but that's because my computer won't even run the damn thing. After I hit "play" it goes to the private lobby screen and freezes. Apparently a lot of other people are experiencing the same glitch. It seems that with the new update it is causing some people with certain configurations, where they don't have a native dx11 card, to freeze. Hope they patch this crap soon. I was really looking forward to playing it today too.. Boohoo.. If EA don't get off their bums I may have to wait till I build my new rig in June.

I'm a little disappointed as well, but that's because my computer won't even run the damn thing. After I hit "play" it goes to the private lobby screen and freezes. Apparently a lot of other people are experiencing the same glitch. It seems that with the new update it is causing some people with certain configurations, where they don't have a native dx11 card, to freeze. Hope they patch this crap soon. I was really looking forward to playing it today too.. Boohoo.. If EA don't get off their bums I may have to wait till I build my new rig in June.

That reminded me... Since the last update, the game would completely close out mid-game! Apparently, the issue also happens on Xbone as well as PC. Surprisingly.. I am having more fun with COD Ghosts. lol

I paid like 44 for the game + season pass on the last sale.... I am still upset and think it isn't worth it.

- Multiplayer only game
- No Offline mode (Internet required)
- If you have an Xbox/one.. you NEED Xbox Live! Gold
- HUGE footprint on your hard drive!! Very unacceptable.
- It was way over hyped... (Didn't live up to expectations)

you didn't know all that before buying?...seriously that info was known before the game was released

It already feels like a ghost town compared to what it used to be like. By the time this hits $20 nobody will be playing lol.

Well I decided to give the game another try just in case there was a miraculous update or something and guess what? I got it working. When I launched it today I noticed that it downloaded an update and installed it.. I don't know if it was a recent patch or what but the game runs fine now. I was able to play without it crashing. The game is alright but I'll have to get used to it. I'll have to play a little more to get a stronger opinion about it.

you didn't know all that before buying?...seriously that info was known before the game was released

Yup... I did know. I was just disappointed in it. I only have 4 hours logged.. I'll play it some more when the DLC starts rolling out.

Anywho, I have been enjoying Trials Fusion. Now THAT is a fun game to play.

Yeah it's one of those games to play to feel like you're 12 again. I just crank up the volume and get immersed in it with my 5.1 system. I just wish I could max it out. It's pathetic that I'm running a lot of settings on low and it feels a little sluggish at times when frames dip to around 30fps. It only uses about like 60-70 ish percent of my cpu on both cores while my GPU is maxed like 100 percent of the time.

Back