Titanfall On Screen Display Issues Pls Help

Lord_Exodia

Supreme [H]ardness
I have discussed this here and there but have yet to find an issue. This doesn't appear to be a global issues as players in the game have told me that they are fine.

Issue:

Either EVGA Precison X (tried 2 versions) Or the latest version of MSI Afterburner with On screen display enabled causes my title screen to run about 8fps and renders the game unplayable. Sometimes without shutting the game down I can get away with launching the game by disabling OSD and closing and reopening the app so that I can at least utilize my overclocks. Other times I'll completely need to end task the game and disable OSD and close/reopen the OC app and relaunch the game.

I've had this happen with;

Pair of GTX 680s with 2 different drivers

Pair of GTX 980s with 2 different drivers

2 different OS installs

I'm not so concerned with the FPS and am aware of the command you can add to the properties of the game to show fps. I would like to see GPU usage, memory usage, GPU temp and boost clocks etc...

As mentioned before in the chat rooms while waiting for the maps to load other players have told me precision X and afterburner is working fine for them. I'm puzzled, is it my Antivirus software or some other app causing this. Any help would be very appreciated.

I forgot to note some very important details

Sig is up to date

My Uber display section covers this but I am running 3240x1920 @ 120hz. I haven't tried lowering to 60hz to see if that fixes it, but i have played on a single monitor with the same issue.

I've been searching like crazy since the minute I started this thread and found that it's a Origin overlay vs RTSS compatibility issue. One guy said to add the game to Steam and launch from there using steams overlay and that fixes this.

I will try tonight. If that fixes this then I'll /thread.

If anyone else ran a fix for this other than this please chime in. :)

Back