Titanfall for $16, possibly $12.80 with coupon

"Your order has been selected for manual review." But they were able to automatically charge PayPal.

"Your order has been selected for manual review." But they were able to automatically charge PayPal.

I did the same thing.... got selected for manual review, however it eventually processed through! Great deal for 12.80!

They have a Castlevania 2 sale which is cheaper then the steam version which is also on sale. I never tried a 3-D castlevania =)

How do I redeem blue coins on Gamers Gate? I think I have it figured out you need to buy them for the total of the game instead of using partial blue coins.
Update Maybe not have no idea...

People still play? I played the 48h trial on origin, and was kinda getting into it, but then it ended

I'll pay tree fitty when it inevitably drops to that price.

Last edited:
Played a few matches, got into games really fast and had fun. Good, fast paced shooter.

I'm pretty good with Internet speak but, what the heck does that one mean?:confused:

It means it's not good.

The first Castlevania was better. If you want to play a 3D Castlevania game get the first one (Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition).

Great MP game they just made a pilot only mode and went into the black recently (thus the price drops) so every game sold now is for profit with almost 3 million already sold.

ugh, it's an origin code, should have known that... oh well, $16 lesson

ugh, it's an origin code, should have known that... oh well, $16 lesson

Titanfall is an Origin exclusive game ;)

Just like the Battlefield series.

Origin is not as bad as people make it out to be.

i just remembered I have an unused 48 hour full game "trial" on my origin account i never used...

Too bad I'm 1200 miles away from my home gaming rig for the next month or so (stupid oil field work)

Anyone wanna HBO? (help a brotha out) Ill send money to someones paypal through my prepaid card, if they can order it for me.. I refuse to link bank account to paypal.

Cant use prepaid cause its good only in 'murika..

Anyone wanna HBO? (help a brotha out) Ill send money to someones paypal through my prepaid card, if they can order it for me.. I refuse to link bank account to paypal.

Cant use prepaid cause its good only in 'murika..

I set up a separate account just for crap like that and only money that's being used for those specific purposes ever goes in it.

I own it and don't think so... and everyone I know who purchased it no longer plays it. But to each their own.

Got in on the beta and was not that impressed, did not know if it has changed since then, apparently not. =)

Back