TitanFall boss admits that exclusivity was the wrong decision for TitanFall.

I just love the commercial they keep running on espn. Titanfall is used to promote their cloud services. Funny. Game is dead Jim.

I enjoyed it. Definitely needs a story mode. This online only business is weak.

Titanfall is one of my favorite new shooters. The wallrunning/gunning is so much fun. I just wish it wasn't so dead on PC. If it goes to Steam maybe more people will play the new one. I PRAY that the PC version for the next one doesn't get screwed up. Now that they're making the game for more platforms I'm extremely worried it's gonna be the Call of Duty horri-port treatment.

Admittedly I just purchased Titanfall back in Nov for $4.99, and haven't purchased any of the DLC's, but I'm having a blast playing the game for the last month or so. Always seem to be 1000 or so on the attrition maps which is all I've been playing

Admittedly I just purchased Titanfall back in Nov for $4.99, and haven't purchased any of the DLC's, but I'm having a blast playing the game for the last month or so. Always seem to be 1000 or so on the attrition maps which is all I've been playing

^This. My buddy and I play it non stop now. We tried going back to BF4 and it was like running in molasse. Just a slow game. TF has become our new shooter. Still they need single player and more content. Also the Smart pistol is the bane of my existence in that game!

Well they appear proud of it. Judging by the fucking MS commercial(which plays constantly on espn online) that uses titanfall as an example of how great MS services are for business. llllllollllll

Titanfall is way better then any recent CoD or BF game...great new multiplayer ip...if they can improve upon the mechanincs and gameplay Titanfall 2 can really be something special

Back