Titanfall 2 Confirmed, Coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC

Yea given how BAD the first one was, won't be wasting 60$ on the new one.

I passed this game up when it was on sale for $5. Something about it just doesn't appeal to me. Must be the fact that it's EA.

I played it when it was free. The stupid npc bots in multiplayer bothered me. They detracted too much from gameplay

Maybe it will be on Source 2? As they are one of the few devs (and probably the only large one) to use Source in recent years I wouldn't be surprised if they were offered to use build on it before the recent announcement.

Not too interested in it though. The first game I might pick up when it goes back down to $5.

I thought the game actually looked awesome, the idea is really cool. If it was done right there could be some really fun gameplay and interesting tactics to think up given the different forms of playing, Titan / human. Never did play it though, I'll try the second game out on PC or PS4. If I buy it pre owned on PS4 I can take it back within 7 days and get all my money back if it sucks. One of the few pros for consoles right now. I'd still much rather play it on PC though, not sure how well my 860m will handle it though.

I actually enjoyed TitanFall. Great to hop in for a quick match and be out, and have some good action.

The whole burn cards, upgrades and other bullshit was unnecessary and took away from the game IMHO.

I enjoyed it, mainly because I only payed 10 dollars for it?

I will say this though -- at least there are games still going on, I paid 60 for advanced warfare, and haven't even played it for but an hour. Plus I have to say Titanfall looks WAY WAY better than anything CoD could pump out.

Still a battlefield 4 guy at heart though.

It's SO HARD To play BF4 and TitanFall such different dynamics and going back and forth is really crazy.

I think that's part of why I like TitanFall. I love BF4 too, but it's an awesome change for faster paced action and awesome eye-candy and smooth game-play.

BF4 needs titanfool smoothness, netcode, and a mod option for "movement" that would lead to some interesting game play with the 'BF4 weapons' :D

Needs a story mode / detailed lore to be great. Otherwise just no purpose to it.

Needs a story mode / detailed lore to be great. Otherwise just no purpose to it.

They are trying to go the Steam route without the Steam business model. Steam lets modders create what they will out of the game engine, looks at what is successful, and offers those guys cash to fully bring it to market. EA is trying to do the same thing, but with the same teams that create the original game. Steam is still crap, EA's version is still fairly meh, I can only hope that companies Steam at least hasn't completely sold out, unlike EA who is following the Red Storm Entertainment mentality. Helps create a great game like Rainbow Six, then sells out too early.

What I hated about Titanfall was the damn tickrate! It didn't feel like source engine at all with 30 client and in 20 server tickrate.

^I don't understand that one either. The downloads for Origin are pretty good when it comes to speed, but gaming seems to be left out. I made the mistake of buying MoH when it went on sale immediately, glad I skipped Titanfall. I still bought Battlefield 4, but that series has always set itself a part from other FPS.'

It was a fun for a minute. No story and the online comminty was dead shortly after release. It is definitely a wait and see purchase this time unfortinately.:(

Yea given how BAD the first one was, won't be wasting 60$ on the new one.

Definitely agree, with EA's new thought process all games should be Multiplayer only, I.E. the horrible newer Simcity that had to get around 3gb of patches to make it stop acting up. They added a offline mode but really that didn't really do much, even in offline mode the stupid thing has social interaction and wants you to contact your 'friends'.

Back