Titan Quest

mecandbuttons

Weaksauce
So I picked up this game because I heard something about it in another thread. Great game so far I just have a couple of questions.

I finally have a pack, am I going to get a bigger one down the road somewhere?

When am I going to get a good sword? What are the updates for?

I'm a level 10 right now is there a level cap?

Any any hints or suggestions would also be greatly appreciated

TIA

Great game, you won't be sorry. As for your pack, I'm assuming you mean your inventory. I don't think it ever gets any bigger, at least I don't remember it doing so. Just remember you have a stash box, and if you want to just save some stuff you've found, download TQVault. It's a third party app that creates an inventory for you outside of the game, that you can use to store your stuff.

As for a sword, there's no telling. Like any hack and slash game, your drops are totally random, and I don't remember any NPC's giving you one for finishing a quest. Try farming some bosses and see what you get.

Level cap is 65, but I don't think I ever even hit that, and I played several characters all the way through from normal all the way to legendary difficulty, with the expansion pack, and I did a ton of farming.

Only tip I can give is to take some time farming the bosses to get better gear. For me that's half the fun and if you intend to play epic or legendary difficulty, it's pretty much a must. Also, try visiting the official forums, there's a ton of good info on there.

http://www.titanquest.net/forums/

I bought Gold from steam but unfortunately it runs like mashed assholes on my laptop w/7150m. Sucks because I can play left4dead and C&C Generals.

if by gold you mean that you bought the immortal throne exp pack also then there is a prob in the game that causes a rubber banding effect where the game slows down and speeds back up at random times on any system. there is a user fix for it now that i read somewhere. look into it

will have to look into that, but yes, the gold pack is the original plus immortal throne.

Your inventory space does get bigger; I just don't recall exactly when, but I think it's when
you reach certain levels maybe.

Sweet, so far I am loving this game. I'm not a big pc gamer guy (console mostly) but I am impressed with the graphics and gameplay. I'm starting to get used to mouse and keyboard thing too. I have the gold edition it was 20 bucks at BB.

Maybe I'll try and play online and see how different that is.

it's a great game. you do get a bigger bag and much better equiptment. the main thing that helps you is proper use of your skills. I havn't played in a while but I remember dual weilding with the proper swords was pretty devistating.

Back