Titan Quest: The Diablo II replacement

I played D2 for years, but after playing Titan Quest I cannot go back to Diablo anything.

Me either it's like trying to play Doom1 again after playing recent titles the prehistoric graphics kill the enchantment.

Is there anyway to respec masteries through cheats or anything?

Theres an npc that can do this. It costs gold and its real cheap. I think the icon is a big lightning bolt but its been a while since I played so that may be wrong.

Theres an npc that can do this. It costs gold and its real cheap. I think the icon is a big lightning bolt but its been a while since I played so that may be wrong.

It's actually the guy with the blue shimmering ball over his head. It's a little blue icon on the map.

It's actually the guy with the blue shimmering ball over his head. It's a little blue icon on the map.
Incorrect, that guy respecs skills not the masteries. No way in game to respec masteries.

What he needs is TQDefiler.

http://www.demortex.com/apps/tqdefiler/SSTQDefilerFULL.zip

I hope you're running XP as I've never gotten it to work right on Vista.

I'd also recommend checking out Titanquest.net. Great fan site with a lot of mods/skins/etc.

TQ defilers is a sweet mod). My vista 64 setup has had zero trouble running titan.

Did they ever fix the rubber banding issues that were plaguing majority of users after Expansion install?

Did they ever fix the rubber banding issues that were plaguing majority of users after Expansion install?
Nope, THQ stopped supporting Iron Lore about the same time the expansion was released. Leaving customers high and dry.

There was a fix for the rubberbanding on titanquest.net forums. It fixed my problems but I only had trouble in IT (expansion).

There was a fix for the rubberbanding on titanquest.net forums. It fixed my problems but I only had trouble in IT (expansion).

Got a link for that fix? The Titanquest.net forums are loaded full of rubber-banding threads and it would take ages to find the fix. Doesnt appear to be stickied anywhere. Cheers man

Back