Titan Quest iOS

kbrickley

Supreme [H]ardness
Is anyone getting Titan Quest for iOS? I plan to buy it tonight when I get home from work. Had to make space on my iPad first. Will update folks on it after I get it downloaded and running tonight.

Ok ... had a chance to play through the first quest to kill the shaman outside the starting villiage.

Positives:
Movement is smooth and you adjust to the movement stick pretty fast
Interface is pretty intuitive ... some things require clicking the action button on the screen and others are accomplished by touching the screen
It is Titan Quest running on a tablet or phone (come on Blizzard, give us Diablo now that Titan Quest has shown it can be done)

Negatives:
It is just the first game with no expansion so you don't get any of those features
The first game had no stash so you were much more limited on what you could carry (and this is the first game)

Overall I like it and it might be cool to have when I am not near my PC where I can play the full version of Titan Quest. If you are a diehard TQ fan it is probably well worth the $7. Recommended.

Reactions: Yakk
like this
Ok ... had a chance to play through the first quest to kill the shaman outside the starting villiage.

Positives:
Movement is smooth and you adjust to the movement stick pretty fast
Interface is pretty intuitive ... some things require clicking the action button on the screen and others are accomplished by touching the screen
It is Titan Quest running on a tablet or phone (come on Blizzard, give us Diablo now that Titan Quest has shown it can be done)

Negatives:
It is just the first game with no expansion so you don't get any of those features
The first game had no stash so you were much more limited on what you could carry (and this is the first game)

Overall I like it and it might be cool to have when I am not near my PC where I can play the full version of Titan Quest. If you are a diehard TQ fan it is probably well worth the $7. Recommended.

Why in the hell would they port only the base game and not Immortal Throne along with all the improvements therein? Doh!!!

It's pretty much perfect on my S7 Edge. Love it so far. Perfect loot fest for mobile.

Back