Titan only doing 5760x1080

newbs

Gawd
Like the title says it's only letting me go that high but when driving the three screens independently they all goto 2560x1440. Does anyone know why or how to fix it? Thanks

What outputs are you using?

You need a DVI-D connection for each 1440p screen, which means that you will NEED to use both DVI-D ports + the DisplayPort on the card. The on board HDMI cannot display 1440p at the monitor's natural refresh rate of 60hz, so with an HDMI connection, everything will default to the lowest common denominator.

two dvi ports and a display port on the card and display port but 2xhdmi on the monitors is that why?

That's exactly why.

You can't use the card's on board HDMI connections to run a 1440p monitor. There is simply not enough bandwidth through that connection to get 1440p@60hz. The most it can do is 1080p@60hz.

You are FORCED to use the Dual Link-DVI ports on the card, ALONG WITH Dual Link-DVI cables to be able to get 1440p resolution across all 3 monitors.

I was only useing the hdmi ports on the screens. But after fighting I now have one cable hooked up Dp to Dp and 2 Dvi to Dvi.

oooh - so you had DVI to HDMI adapters and were using those? That would be a problem too - mostly because anything before HDMI 1.4 would not be able to do anything more than 1080@60hz.

Now you just have to make sure that those two cables you have hooked up are in fact Dual Link DVI-D cables:

original

Still is a no go with display port and dual link cables when you click on configure it crashes.

hmmmm..

That is interesting for sure. What do you mean by "configure" and crashes?

First thing I would try is to reinstall Nvidia Drivers - do a custom install and click on "clean install" to delete all prior settings and start fresh.

just installed beta 320 after uninstalling 314 and all is good now. I'm running at 7680x1440! Thanks for all the help

Congrats on getting this worked out. I'm interested in a similar setup what type of performance you getting with only one titan in games?

Back