Titan Cancelled

lilbabycat

2[H]4U
edit:

Original thread my dumbass didn't find.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/23/after-7-years-blizzards-mmo-titan-has-been-cancelled

This is a couple days old by now, but I wanted to properly express my feelings towards the news.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Eat **** Blizzard. Your talent left long ago, and you can only milk your old IP's for so long. And the idiots at Polygon says shows their strength as a company.

--------------------------

With that all out of the way. What do you guys think happened? You think they'll take some of the leftover content and put it into wow? Another project? Or will they just focus on low-effort cash cows like Hearthstone and Totally-Not-A-Dota-Clone-Of-the-Storm?

Last edited:
I was hoping that Titan was a mmofps, could you imagine Destiny but actually done right like vanilla Wow? Rumors were that Titan was a more traditional mmo with a heavier emphasis on crafting and jobs than Wow. The game they described didn't sound that great so it's probably for the best that it got cancelled.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/23/after-7-years-blizzards-mmo-titan-has-been-cancelled

This is a couple days old by now, but I wanted to properly express my feelings towards the news.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Eat **** Blizzard. Your talent left long ago, and you can only milk your old IP's for so long. And the idiots at Polygon says shows their strength as a company.

With that all out of the way. What do you guys think happened? You think they'll take some of the leftover content and put it into wow? Another project? Or will they just focus on low-effort cash cows like Hearthstone and Totally-Not-A-Dota-Clone-Of-the-Storm?

Sorry but you just come across as bitter with no valued opinion what so ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games

looking at that list in the top 15 of all time games sold:
World of Warcraft
Diablo 3
Starcraft
Starcraft 2

Valve is the only other company with more than 1 game in the top 15 and they havent produced shit if ages.

It's hilarious to me that in a opposite scenario where Blizzard were to release an unfinished product without much differentiation from its competition, your response would be exactly the same...

It's hilarious to me that in a opposite scenario where Blizzard were to release an unfinished product without much differentiation from its competition, your response would be exactly the same.

You mean like Diablo3? My reaction was much worse.

Apologies for making a new thread. I can't delete this one can i?

I'm just trying to figure out how you shitcan anything after working on it for 7 years.

I'm just trying to figure out how you shitcan anything after working on it for 7 years.

Originally they were probably thinking nothing lasts forever, WoW will eventually lose most of its following, so lets have something else in the works so we can keep the revenue stream going once WoW dies. Fast forward 7 years, and they now realize "Nevermind, we are still the biggest game out there and we have a ridiculous playerbase that will continue to eat whatever shit we dump on them in the name of WoW and call it pure gold." :D

Sees announcement, looks at blizzard games on shelf, puts on eye of the tiger, looks at steam collection, gives middle finger to blizzard! Those fucktards at Blizzard, correction - ACTIVISIONblizzard havent released shit in a long time. Last good games from blizzard were - Warcraft3 and Diablo2. I just dont care anymore.

Many of the main people behind the old games have left Blizzard to go on to other studios/games.

You mean like Diablo3? My reaction was much worse.

Apologies for making a new thread. I can't delete this one can i?

Ignore the guy in the previous post.

You can't delete it but you can simply pm a mod to delete it or merge it to the toehr thread if you want.

Many of the main people behind the old games have left Blizzard to go on to other studios/games.

And none of those games really panned out. I wish they would go back to Blizzard, Metzen apologizes, have cake, give signing bonuses and get back to business, the real Blizzard style.

I can dream....:p

Back