Titan Black Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

Limp Gawd
Thinking of moving from the Titan black I am running to a 980ti or something else. That being said I wanted to try and get a feel for the value of a used Titan Black as my research into ebay/amazon pricing and local sources isn't providing a reliable range that these sell for.

Would 400-450 be a good range or too high?

Thinking of moving from the Titan black I am running to a 980ti or something else. That being said I wanted to try and get a feel for the value of a used Titan Black as my research into ebay/amazon pricing and local sources isn't providing a reliable range that these sell for.

Price checks are only allowed in GenMay per the forum rules..

Well in that case then by all means mods please feel free to lock/delete this thread

I sold my 2 Original EVGA SC 6GB Titans for a little less then 400$ each on E-bay right when the 980 Ti's were released...So yeah, I would say that's about a fair estimate range for the blacks....

I sold my 2 Original EVGA SC 6GB Titans for a little less then 400$ each on E-bay right when the 980 Ti's were released...So yeah, I would say that's about a fair estimate range for the blacks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back