Titalfall Season Pass Free on Origin, X360 and XOne

So you must own the game and the extra maps are free? Is that correct, or the game is free?

So you must own the game and the extra maps are free? Is that correct, or the game is free?

You have to own the game already, and then you can get the extra maps for free.

I believe Origin still has Titanfall up for free with Game Time though, so I suppose you could try downloading that, then downloading the free Season Pass?

Amazing deal for those who got titanfall for $4.99, and a great deal for those who did otherwise.

nice deal..sucks for the people that actually paid for the season pass.

i dont own the game but still have the free game time trail and had no issue gettin the season pass

error adding to cart... I have the original titanfall game on origin. :/

Likewise, tried both through Origin and on the website, just get errors. I imagine they are getting a lot of traffic.

EDIT: Well, NM. Even though I got an error every time I tried to place an order, it's somehow now downloading.

Last edited:
worked great for me -- I had the cheap titanfall that I only paid 10 dollars for all those months ago.

I gotta say - I got my money's worth for sure out of it, so much better than Advanced Warfare (sexier too)

hmm you can get it on origin even if you don't have the game itsself. thanks OP, picked it up just in case I ever pick the game up on sale.

Back