Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (Borderlands spinoff)

Untitled-1.jpg

Just got a Legendary but it's a Spellshot Class Amulet but maybe it helps. I'm sure I'll be swamped with them later in the game.

Got a 2nd Legendary after spending 6 keys but it was a POJ so I sold in in a vending machine. This game is good in small doses but after playing like 8-9 hours today lol I'm numb. Basically the game is a shit load of stuff happening on the screen at one time and you react to it. This game is nothing like Borderlands 3 which I kinda found boring for the most part this game plays with you so much. I know it's a short game have 13 hours in and I'm level 18.

Untitled-2.jpg

Entire game is Meems nothing about it is serious wait untill you get to the pirate level bunch of Jolly Pirate jokes.
It's still alot more fun than Borderlands 3 due to level design and enemy design and the spells are amazing the overview map is kinda cringe though I think they made the heads big for visibility.

Man the chaos chamber is great. Wife an I put some hours into those. Reminds me of diablo 3 rifts. Causes a lot of banter between us during a round.
"why did you make that elite?!?!" "oops?"
"are you dead again!?"
"all i got are greens why do you have two legendaries on the ground?"

They could have packaged chaos chamber as its own game and i would have bought it.

Still having fun. Sitting around Chaos chamber in mid20's with a Stabby/Spell build. Moxsy's taser build, was lucky enough to get a good Queen's Cry.

New, good reviews, popular... You will be waiting a while for 50% (IMHO/YMMV). I hope it's sooner!

Yeah, check out the sales numbers for BL3. While it might not seem like it, Borderlands is currently one of the biggest gaming IPs right now. I'm sure it will come down as this is more of a spin off but I wouldn't expect it to drop to 50% within the first 8 or so months of release.

Yeah, check out the sales numbers for BL3. While it might not seem like it, Borderlands is currently one of the biggest gaming IPs right now. I'm sure it will come down as this is more of a spin off but I wouldn't expect it to drop to 50% within the first 8 or so months of release.
Indeed, Borderlands is very popular right now and the upcoming movie seems to be getting very good press: https://collider.com/borderlands-movie-footage-jack-black-cate-blanchett-kevin-hart-cinemacon/

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands   5_5_2022 8_21_04 AM.png

Got to the Son of Witch Quest today about 3/4 though the main game. I hope the next game has a more serious tone for Gearbox sure this makes you smile to yourself but it's so ridiculous at times.

Last edited:
Maybe there will be more than 15 minutes of gameplay this time.

So it looks just another dungeon? Similar to first DLC? In retrospect, I feel really dumb for pre-purchasing these DLCs. I was hoping for huge story DLCs not this. Oh well, lesson learned.

So it looks just another dungeon? Similar to first DLC? In retrospect, I feel really dumb for pre-purchasing these DLCs. I was hoping for huge story DLCs not this. Oh well, lesson learned.

My understanding is that all of the DLCs will be small in scale. That is what they claimed some months back. I am sure plenty of people didn't read that and just purchased expecting something more. $30 is cheaper than the previous seasons passes, but yeah, $30 is still a lot. I'd too be disappointed if I spent $30 for DLCs that were around 1-2 hours each considering how repetitive the base games can get (going off of BL1/2/3/Pre).

My understanding is that all of the DLCs will be small in scale. That is what they claimed some months back. I am sure plenty of people didn't read that and just purchased expecting something more. $30 is cheaper than the previous seasons passes, but yeah, $30 is still a lot. I'd too be disappointed if I spent $30 for DLCs that were around 1-2 hours each considering how repetitive the base games can get (going off of BL1/2/3/Pre).
Ah I see, well I was def one of those uninformed people. Oh well. Base game was so much better than Borderlands though, so I am def glad they will be making more entries in this series. I just won't be pre-ordering DLCs next time

How is coop in this game? Fun experience?
I’ve been playing pretty much exclusively in coop and yes it is very fun! Only issues my wife and I had were during the first week getting connected to servers (but we could still play coop over lan).

As much as I love all the BL games so far, I cant get into this one at all. I can reply 1,2,3, pre-sequal over and over no problem. I'm maybe 6 hours in and I'm bored to tears.

I'm having a blast. Borderlands voice acting is usually terrific but they've outdone themselves this time; Ashly Burch is outstanding. The gameplay is the best munging of Borderlands and typical fantasy RPG one could expect. There's little new here if you've played Borderlands here, but sometimes I want a little more of a golden oldie and that's exactly what this is.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands   6_3_2022 2_15_11 AM.png

Got my 3rd Legendary gun I thought it sucked at first but once in the scope it shoots insanely fast.Think this is the 2nd of last Zone in the game in the screenshot.

Last edited:
Finally finished the game I had problems with the End Boss on Balanced so I switched to relaxed.
The Chaos Chamber is awesome for End Game. It's actually better than the Story which which seemed to go on forever.
Not sure if I'll pick up the DLC =) I might if the next 2 DLCs are nice but I don't think anything can compete witht the Chaos Chamber like I said the Story went on forever and it had it's moments it was necessary but the Chaos Chamber is what I really wanted out of the game just a place to screw around. The credits for the game I think like 500 people worked on the game. If your llooking for a good gun for the Dragon Lord get one of thoose shotguns with crystals on top for a wide area the last boss in insane I had no idea where I was suppose to shoot but I did it.

I did try a few Multiplayer game but the guys I were with were really over leveled they did some odd quests I never saw before.
I'm also backing up my saves incase something happens making like x2 copies.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands   6_3_2022 12_14_03 PM.png

Did some Co-Op with a cool random dood.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands   6_3_2022 12_31_04 PM.png

Got a Spell that shoots flaming Marshmallows remember Yellowcake well this is Marshmallows. I respeced my character from Sporewarden Clawbringer to Sporewarden Spellshot.

Last edited:
Picked up the DLC off CD keys for 20.00 worth every penny not sure what people are complaining about.
Short took me about a hour or more to finish Coiled Captors.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands   6_4_2022 4_09_15 AM.png

Redheaded Witch I lost the 1st time around cause I had my Shield Disabled for my Spellshot Class.
When you die you have to do the DLC over again unless you get rezed.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands   6_4_2022 4_55_24 AM.png

Just before the witch good use of the color Blue.

Chaos Chamber is no Joke on higher Chaos levels I got the Last Boss with 1.5K crystals and died.

Last edited:
I feel like Im the only person who just can not stand Tiny Tina and the fact that Id have to listen to her for a whole game is enough to completely kill any interest I might have had. I stopped playing her DLC very very quickly in Borderlands as well. Just cant stand her at all.

I feel like Im the only person who just can not stand Tiny Tina and the fact that Id have to listen to her for a whole game is enough to completely kill any interest I might have had. I stopped playing her DLC very very quickly in Borderlands as well. Just cant stand her at all.
You're not.

I don’t like her either, but I did manage to finish her DLC back when it came out for BL2.

Honestly a lot of the style and attitude of the BL series in general just feels old and off putting to me these days. I think I was done with it after BL2. I tried the series again when I got BL3 for free with a bundle and it didn’t hold my interest longer than a few hours.

I grouped online in the Chaos Chamber I think when you get too high like level 35 it's no longer fun unless you find someone else to group with a the same level.I can do level 5 and its a bear and I can't move to 6-7 because I die too much I think. I have some Chaotic and Primodial weapons though. The problem with higher level Chaos levels it's like Borderlands 3 your on fire and enemies chain each other. I think when you level more it won't be as bad. I reached level 40 though I think when you hit Chaos level 35 it becomes a chore I when a level 35 joins your low level chaos level it's kinda fun because you get like 6K in gems to spend.

Comes out Thursday on Steam. If your exclusivity period is only 3 months then why bother having one at all?

Comes out Thursday on Steam. If your exclusivity period is only 3 months then why bother having one at all?
Yeah, the people that wanted it bad enough to get it on EGS are already done with it and the Steam userbase is probably mostly indifferent towards it now. We're up to 5 pages of discussion after 3 months which is pretty bad for such a high profile release.

Back