Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (Borderlands spinoff)

I like the series, but I get tired of games too easily these days. Hopefully it drops like a rock in price, guess we'll see how the sales do and if that means this year or next.

I like the series, but I get tired of games too easily these days. Hopefully it drops like a rock in price, guess we'll see how the sales do and if that means this year or next.

How big is your monitor switch to something smaller like 24 inch. Improves focus the load up on Coffee and Beet Root Powder and Fishoil.

Last edited:

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands release times​

Wonderlands unlocks simultaneously across the globe, if you're playing on PC: the Tiny Tina's Wonderlands release time is 7pm ET / 4pm PT on March 24. The game unlocks at midnight in all territories besides PT (9pm) if you're on console.

• San Francisco: 4pm
  • New York: 7pm
  • London: 11pm
  • Singapore: 7am (March 25)
  • Tokyo: 8am (March 25)
  • Sydney: 10am (March 25)
  • Wellington: 12pm (March 25)
https://www.pcgamer.com/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-release-time-unlock-pre-load/

im having fun with it.....although it is making me ill playing it. something is off or i'm getting older.

Please elaborate

I get motion sickness easily. Normally isnt an issue but after 90 min i was feeling ill.

The oth we games didnt do that. Something wierd with the motion in the game. I had to turn the mouse sensitivity way down for one. Motion blur stuff? Movement does seem to have a blur that i cant turn off

I get motion sickness easily. Normally isnt an issue but after 90 min i was feeling ill.

The oth we games didnt do that. Something wierd with the motion in the game. I had to turn the mouse sensitivity way down for one. Motion blur stuff? Movement does seem to have a blur that i cant turn off
Maybe change the FOV?

WOW Oblivion on Xbox made really sick tossed it in the trash. The last game that made me do that was Shadow Warrior 2. What size monitor you playing on?

I am having the same experience as you, enjoying the game but something feels off with what I am seeing on screen.

It kind of feels like the camera is set away from the characters body so turning feels unnatural.

WOW Oblivion on Xbox made really sick tossed it in the trash. The last game that made me do that was Shadow Warrior 2. What size monitor you playing on?

21.5" I can't go bigger or I will get sick. I can't sit at the desk and play or even work with a screen so big I have to actually look around it instead of just at it.

What is the refresh rate of your 21.5" I use a 24" but it's 144hz but I use a 2011 21.5" Asus for general use.

Another one on EGS, Ill wait the 6 months to 1 year and then maybe think about buying it on steam.

Yeah, I'm interested, but for less money than the $30 I spent on BL3.

BL3 is decent, but I got bored with Moze after you leave the first planet (and the rest pf the characters are way worse to replace my missing Commando from the first two games)

BL3 a better game than the Pre-sequel, but that's not saying much!

Curious how does this compare to BL3, better or worse or about the same (seems about the same on Metacritic at 80 vs 81 average score for BL3)? Also I could not stand idiotic "humor" in BL3, wonder if its any better in this game?

I would say take a risk on a 23.5" 144hz monitor with a small base. Just stay away from Ips get a VA. Easier on eyes Alot of the 23.5 inch monitors have small bezels so my 23.5" is only a inch bigger really.

Or get a bigger table or desk:p

Or switch between them I can't surf the web with a big monitor.

Last edited:
I would saw take a risk on a 23.5" 144hz monitor with a small base. Just stay away from Ips get a VA. Easier on eyes Alot of the 23.5 inch monitors have small bezels so my 23.5" is only a inch bigger really.

Or get a bigger table or desk:p

Or switch between them I can't surf the web with a big monitor.

I have 3 monitors on the desk already. 2 in portrait mode and one in landscape. I've used up all the desk.

it is just this game. I did put the fov down 90 and it helped a bit.

20220326_020414.jpg

Nausea?

Just picked it up for a BDAY gift to myself which is in two days.
Pretty soon my 1TB Epic SSD will be full have like 150 gigs left but it's just a crappy Sata
I have plenty of SSD space though once that is full.

My wife and I had a similar issue with motion sickness which never occurred in prev BL games. We noted 3 problems which contributed to this:

- FOV slider at 105-110 felt too zoomed out, had to dial back to 95-100.
- Slow mouse movements were jittery af, you could see the cursor kind of stair-stepping up/down pixels when moving diagonally. We had to put the in-game mouse sensitivity sliders down to 8 (from like 40) and compensate through mouse dpi sens settings.
- Names of other players also move about in very jittery way, especially when they’re nearby. Couldn’t find a fix for this but thought it would be less of an issue if coop player names were just in smaller font.

Reallyyyy wanted to wait on a sale for this but I have nothing to play atm. Game looks pretty good and I'm pretty sure I'll get at least 30 hours out of it, hopefully 60+.

I'm actually having a blast playing this, exactly the kind of game I needed. Played for about 5 hours straight, got to level 10. The board game/fantasy spin and extra RPG elements really work here, it's still Borderlands but it feels fresh. Looking a bit dated of course but runs great like they all do.

This game plays nothing like Borderlands 3 the intro is really story driven maybe it opens up later on really like this game for what it's worth.
Really like the Crossobows instead of just using OP guns to blast stuff you get Melee weapons as well Axes and Scythes. The specials for my Spore Warden a bow is pretty neat animation. No Nausea vertigo or anything like that.

This game plays nothing like Borderlands 3 the intro is really story driven maybe it opens up later on really like this game for what it's worth.
Really like the Crossobows instead of just using OP guns to blast stuff you get Melee weapons as well Axes and Scythes. The specials for my Spore Warden a bow is pretty neat animation. No Nausea yet lol....
Wait til the next spell unlocks..you'll LOVE it! (at least i do, lol)

Back