Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (Borderlands spinoff)

What's with all these modern games having so much purple ? Like everything has to be purple now. I can watch a trailer for a new game and tell what kind of game it's going to be given how much purple is in it.Im starting to use it as a metric of how much i need to avoid the title.

Last edited:
What's with all these modern games having so much purple ? Like everything has to be purple now. I can watch a trailer for a new game and tell what kind of game it's going to be given how much purple is in it.Im starting to use it as a metric of how much i need to avoid the title.
Kinda like brown in the old days!

I'm looking forward to this, currently on run 10-ish trough BL3, could use a change of scenery.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands- Chaos Chamber Reveal Trailer (featuring some popular streamers/influencer's)

Bunny Puke I hope they made legendaries just that but they seem too easy to get. Social Media Influncers are like fixed eyeball paid commericals.

Last edited:
Todd the guy I worked with in 2007 unloading trucks came back this year he's a Manager now which involves alot of work. He's the most die hard gamers in the Store he said he's picking up this game I wish it was out this week so I could use a CD Keys key.

I figure I'll snatch this up sometime in the Fall. I like the Borderlands formula, but am just not feeling it right this instant.

I figure I'll snatch this up sometime in the Fall. I like the Borderlands formula, but am just not feeling it right this instant.
The Trailers just amp up the pacing I think the final version will be good. I wish it was on Steam cause I have Steam credit to burn.

just play Elden Ring for the next 6 months...you don't need any other game ;)

Elden Ring is nothing to write Hard Forum about I played better games like Ultima and Rift DAOC and EQ2. Elden Ring is depressing it takes alot out of me just to play it.
I need a girl to scream at me doing her quests.

Wonderlands-PC.jpg

Also interesting:
Fatemakers unite! We're thrilled to confirm that when Tiny Tina's Wonderlands launches on March 25, you can band together in online multiplayer for chaotic great crossplay between PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via the Epic Games Store!

Crossplay between the aforementioned platforms is made possible by SHiFT Matchmaking, and you'll be greeted by an opt-in window when you first boot up Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. Regardless of whether you choose to enable or disable Crossplay, you'll be prompted to set a Crossplay Display Name, which is required for SHiFT Matchmaking functionality. Your Crossplay Display Name must meet the following requirements:

I'm curious how well this does in terms of sales...I'm guessing it won't sell anywhere close to the previous games...plus it's coming on the heels of Forbidden West and Elden Ring

Question is, will it be the same 6-month exclusivity period as BL3 or will they go a full year this time?
Hopefully 6 months, tought they abandoned the exclusivity crap as it did not work out that well for BL3, still should get most of the bugs out by the time it hits steam.

Hopefully 6 months, tought they abandoned the exclusivity crap as it did not work out that well for BL3, still should get most of the bugs out by the time it hits steam.

Seems like it worked out well enough as they're doing it again.

I'll probably play this eventually. But the BL games can get old after a while, and this looks like it has some more RPG stuff which might not be that appealing to me.

I had a pretty good day at work think I'll pick this game up. I hope CD Keys doesn't run out of Keys.

watched Gman's review. I can't wait now.

where can I buy for less than 60 bucks though

Sound like a good game he really liked the level design and was fake laughing at the characters.

Back