Time Travel Mystery of the Day

To me its very clear that he/she is holding something up to their ear and talking into whatever it is. I would have to agree with the others that said its a hearing aid. I just don't understand why he/she would be talking into it......maybe they're a lunatic?

Anyone check out the horns coming out of the hat!?!?! IT'S THE DEVIL!!!!! =P

Piece of cake. It was Nikola Tesla in drag trying out his newest communication device. :D

warehouse_13-communicator.jpg

Shaved Yetti talking to Steve Austin back in the spaceship? Honestly it is appalling, nauseating, and altogether predictable how powerfully denial has gripped you all. Make up a thousand plausible explanations for what is staring you in the face. Wake the FUCK up. We need to prepare for the time traveling transvestites or WE ALL DIE.

maybe the footage was faked. no one thought of this? :p, 3 pages, smh

yeah, I'm with you on this. I watched it a few times, and I'm almost positive that it was faked for some sort of viral marketing ploy. The guy is a director that promotes a few of his movies in the beginning on the video (that has recieved a LOT of attention). Second, in some frames, you can see what appears to be an artifact or part of the background bleeding through the stills of the woman (you can see it pretty good right at the end of the video). Third, why wouldn't he just show part of the actual clip? Instead, he records his laptop that's playing the video

I would like to see this clip as it appears on the actual DVD.

Buy the DVD on Amazon and check it out for yourself. It's on there.

I love the people who call things "fake" without checking the facts first.

It was a Timelord.

Haha, I'm sure it was some creative editing by someone before they released the DVD.

I don't think its "creative" editing at all. I just don't believe the person is holding a cell phone or is a time traveler....its just an old lady with a hearing aid.

Really, it could be an old lady holding anything and talking to the man walking in front of here out loud.

Might be a time traveler outside of time using a device which contacts a person from her reality which is happening right now in a alternate reality. Multiple realities of the past present and future which are happening right now at the same time. Don't even know yet. Alternate realities on different wave bands on different frequencies. Never can say never ;)

Back