Time Travel Mystery of the Day

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by HardOCP News, Oct 25, 2010.

1. joecop120

joecop120 [H]ard|Gawd

2. Leykis

Leykis Limp Gawd

To me its very clear that he/she is holding something up to their ear and talking into whatever it is. I would have to agree with the others that said its a hearing aid. I just don't understand why he/she would be talking into it......maybe they're a lunatic?

Anyone check out the horns coming out of the hat!?!?! IT'S THE DEVIL!!!!! =P

3. MajorDomo

MajorDomo [H]ard as it Gets

Piece of cake. It was Nikola Tesla in drag trying out his newest communication device. :D

[​IMG]

4. beowulf7

beowulf7 [H]ardForum Junkie

This story made it on Jay Leno's "Tonight Show" on Wed. night. :D

5. Conker

Conker 2[H]4U

Should listen to coast to coast am. They talk a lot about this kind of stuff ;)

6. schoenda

schoenda Gawd

Shaved Yetti talking to Steve Austin back in the spaceship? Honestly it is appalling, nauseating, and altogether predictable how powerfully denial has gripped you all. Make up a thousand plausible explanations for what is staring you in the face. Wake the FUCK up. We need to prepare for the time traveling transvestites or WE ALL DIE.

7. dr.stevil

dr.stevil [H]ardForum Junkie

yeah, I'm with you on this. I watched it a few times, and I'm almost positive that it was faked for some sort of viral marketing ploy. The guy is a director that promotes a few of his movies in the beginning on the video (that has recieved a LOT of attention). Second, in some frames, you can see what appears to be an artifact or part of the background bleeding through the stills of the woman (you can see it pretty good right at the end of the video). Third, why wouldn't he just show part of the actual clip? Instead, he records his laptop that's playing the video

I would like to see this clip as it appears on the actual DVD.

8. Leykis

Leykis Limp Gawd

Buy the DVD on Amazon and check it out for yourself. It's on there.

I love the people who call things "fake" without checking the facts first.

9. shawnoen

shawnoen [H]ard|Gawd

It was a Timelord.

Haha, I'm sure it was some creative editing by someone before they released the DVD.

10. Leykis

Leykis Limp Gawd

I don't think its "creative" editing at all. I just don't believe the person is holding a cell phone or is a time traveler....its just an old lady with a hearing aid.

11. shawnoen

shawnoen [H]ard|Gawd

Really, it could be an old lady holding anything and talking to the man walking in front of here out loud.

12. Conker

Conker 2[H]4U

Might be a time traveler outside of time using a device which contacts a person from her reality which is happening right now in a alternate reality. Multiple realities of the past present and future which are happening right now at the same time. Don't even know yet. Alternate realities on different wave bands on different frequencies. Never can say never ;)

13. s0urce

s0urce n00b

It's clearly John Titor. Case closed.