Time to get a laptop

Tac

Limp Gawd
I've been eyeing this laptop for the past couple days it dropped today over $100 so I'm wondering now if this is the time to buy, or should I hold out for a better deal? I would like to do some mild gaming how will this hold up to that?

What are you going to use it for? Thats an odd screen size, ideal for wide screen, 16:9 movies. Nice GPU/CPU and 3 gigs ram to boot? decent price, as vaio's are notoriously expensive. Should handle gaming pretty well.

I'll be syncing my zune to it and my music collection, watching movies, maybe some video editing and the afore mentioned gaming.

Oh and when I'm not on it F@H will be running.

I'll be syncing my zune to it and my music collection, watching movies, maybe some video editing and the afore mentioned gaming.

Oh and when I'm not on it F@H will be running.

Itll meet those needs just fine, thats a pretty good deal for under a grand, especially a laptop of that size, with that much ram, etc. I'd like to hear what some other [H]ard folks think about it, too

Very nice Mentok what are the specs/price of your HP?

I like it but sadly it is out of my price range (trying to stay below $1000)

Doh I just checked Newegg and the Vaio is back to normal price should have purchased before I left for work.

Back