TigerDirect: Sapphire HD 7950 3GB $259 AR

Yeah they had the rebate form that ends Friday, and the new new rebate that started the 5th. So you would have to of had 2 upc's.

I looked earlier and it did say $259.99, now its at $279.99.

Yep it was a rebate problem, they had 2 $20 rebates listed, but you would have a very slim to no chance at getting the 2nd rebate...otherwise that would have been an awesome deal :cool:

Other than being 20 dollars cheaper how does this card compare to the gigabyte:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007581QHG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I did a bunch of researching when I bought the sapphire 2 weeks ago.

Basically the gigabyte has a better warranty and their warranties are transferable if you register the card with in a certain amount of time.(See here Not sure on Sapphire) The 3 fan cooler is better, but louder. From what I read the Sapphire OC's a little better.but all depends on the card.

I'm running my sapphire at 1200 core and 1525 memory stable in Crysis 3 so I'm pretty happy.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have this same card and it's been great. Paid the same ($279 AR + game coupon) in December, ended up $220 out of pocket after selling the games.

I bought the same card in the fall and I love mine too, much better than my XFX experience (never thought I'd have to say that).

Back