TigerDirect.com Hot Deals - 7/9 - 7/12

TigerDirect

Official Hot Deals Customer Service
bluelogo.gif

PC COMPONENT & MEDIA DEALS

Corsair CC800DW Obsidian 800D Full Tower Case - Steel, ATX, 4x 120mm Fan Ports, 3x 140mm Fans
Current Price: $269.99 - $20MIR = $249.99
Price after $30 Coupon Code ZOT3574 = $219.99 + Free Shipping
Coupon Code expires on 7/12

Corsair CWCH50-1 Hydro H50 CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Fan, Copper Cold Plate, Aluminum Radiator, LGA775, LGA1366, LGA1156, AM2/AM3
Current Price: $79.99 - $10MIR = $69.99
Price after $15 Coupon Code VON3571 = $54.99 + Free Shipping

Patriot PGV34G1333ELK Sector 5 4GB PC10666 RAM - DDR3, 1333MHz, 2x2048MB, 9-9-9-27
Current Price: $104.99 - $15MIR = $89.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code BMQ3580 = $69.99 + Free Shipping

EVGA nForce 750i SLI Motherboard - NVIDIA nForce 750i, 45nm Support, Socket 775, ATX, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, USB 2.0, Serial ATA, RAID, Recertified
Current Price: $79.99 - $20MIR = $59.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code IKV3577 = $39.99

Individual ResumeMaker Professional 15
Current Price: $9.99
Price after $5 Coupon Code AEA3583 = $4.99

Last edited:
Tell you what, TD has been coming in here, updating their deals twice each week with nice discounts. I don't have a need for any of these things now, but I do ask to please keep it up! You guys are rocking the deals! Thank you!

Agreed. I finally picked up the H50 cooler to see how it compares to my TRUE 120. TD is rocking the deals two times a week, can't ask for more. Now I'm just waiting on a evga 470 deal. :)

I don't think I can resist that H50. How good has people's luck been with BCB and coupons at TD?

Why is it charging me shipping for the ram? I live in Maryland. The coupon removes the free shipping.

I don't think I can resist that H50. How good has people's luck been with BCB and coupons at TD?

Fine I've received several payouts. The H50 is tricky because the radiator is inside the case with air blowing in so it's not very efficient. My case is already very cool so I decided to turn my mine around and blow air through the radiator and out of the case to keep in line with my airflow. The H50 is kind of a gimmick. It's great cooler on par with highend aircoolers, but realistically its just a kids first watercooling setup.

Fine I've received several payouts. The H50 is tricky because the radiator is inside the case with air blowing in so it's not very efficient. My case is already very cool so I decided to turn my mine around and blow air through the radiator and out of the case to keep in line with my airflow. The H50 is kind of a gimmick. It's great cooler on par with highend aircoolers, but realistically its just a kids first watercooling setup.

Thanks for the information.

I have tried full WC twice and have disliked it both times as I like to be able to easily remove my components and the extra space air cooling provides (no tubing running throughout my case).

I like the H50 since it is compact. My case limits me to small heatsinks else I would just go air.

im getting charged shipping on the ram as well

We apologize for the confusion. Check back later today, or tomorrow, so our system can update and you can take advantage of free shipping. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Why is it charging me shipping for the ram? I live in Maryland. The coupon removes the free shipping.

We apologize for the confusion. Check back later today, or tomorrow, so our system can update and you can take advantage of free shipping. Thanks :)

Agreed. I finally picked up the H50 cooler to see how it compares to my TRUE 120.

I did the same thing and ended up going back to my TRUE. The H50 isn't a BAD cooler by any means, the TRUE is just better.

I did the same thing and ended up going back to my TRUE. The H50 isn't a BAD cooler by any means, the TRUE is just better.

I much preferred the H50 Over the true, havent looked back. Hated having that big heatsink in the way, and the pita it was to put back in...

That 800D is calling to me, actually at that price with free shipping, it's screaming at me.

TD is doing us a lot better than NE is lately (speaking from recent personal experience).

In for the case. Normally I hate MIR's, but for the price, I was sold.

argh....i wanted to put off using the Q9450 i just picked up for $100 till Aug....but that dang mobo is making me want to get CompUSA to price match (they are local for me, quicker for me to get it!)

I much preferred the H50 Over the true, havent looked back. Hated having that big heatsink in the way, and the pita it was to put back in...

I have a much larger case than you, though. I used the TRUE in my old Antec 900 as well, and it was kind of too much.

argh....i wanted to put off using the Q9450 i just picked up for $100 till Aug....but that dang mobo is making me want to get CompUSA to price match (they are local for me, quicker for me to get it!)

CompUSA will pricematch TD??? O_O!!

Nice price on the RAM even if it's Cas 9 and 1333. Great for any budget conscious people.

Looks like the H50 deal is back, but isn't as good as the one a few weeks ago that was $49.99 after instant coupon and [H] code!

CompUSA will pricematch TD??? O_O!!

last paper ad I saw(last sunday) had that on the front page somewhere(im in Orlando FL, if it helps ya find it), maybe it was the sunday before............

I dont know why they wouldnt, they are owned by TD anyhow :p....I just dont think that the [H] discount will be applicable instore...

Anyone else having a problem with the rebate for the RAM? I've downloaded the PDF file multiple times, every time I try to open it up it tells me "Insufficient data for image." and only loads maybe half of the actual rebate. Wondering if it's a problem with the file itself or if it's on my end.

Anyone else having a problem with the rebate for the RAM? I've downloaded the PDF file multiple times, every time I try to open it up it tells me "Insufficient data for image." and only loads maybe half of the actual rebate. Wondering if it's a problem with the file itself or if it's on my end.
Well, it loaded enough of it for me to read the fine print and find out that the rebate comes in the form of a prepaid credit card. I absolutely dread those things for numerous reasons so I think I'll pass on this deal.

Still, even with just the $20 off code that's a pretty good deal on the RAM!

Well, it loaded enough of it for me to read the fine print and find out that the rebate comes in the form of a prepaid credit card. I absolutely dread those things for numerous reasons so I think I'll pass on this deal.

Still, even with just the $20 off code that's a pretty good deal on the RAM!

Usually you can go online after getting the pre-paid card and transfer funds directly into your bank account or request a check.

Agreed. I finally picked up the H50 cooler to see how it compares to my TRUE 120. TD is rocking the deals two times a week, can't ask for more. Now I'm just waiting on a evga 470 deal. :)

AND? Let us know...

AND? Let us know...

Will do. Swapping out my Antec 900 for a CM HAF 922 case, and upping the PSU to run a CF solution with my i7 920. I will do some comparisons between the H50 and TRUE when I get some time.

TD, thanks for the deal on the RAM!!! My friend will finally be able to finish his i7 upgrade. His new mobo has been collecting so much dust!

That 800D is calling to me, actually at that price with free shipping, it's screaming at me.

TD is doing us a lot better than NE is lately (speaking from recent personal experience).

This thread has some good deals, but the 400w PSU NE is selling is also a good deal.

So i guess these deals are only good until Eastern Daylight time. I tried to order the corsair cooler but the coupon code VON3571 could not be validated.

DAMN that 750i is hot. I bought my asus P5n-D for 90 and the evga 750i is far better.

Back