TigerDirect.com Hot Deals 6/22 - 6/24

TigerDirect

Official Hot Deals Customer Service
bluelogo.gif

PC COMPONENT & MEMORY DEALS

OCZ Gold 4GB PC10666 DDR3 Memory Upgrade - 1333MHz, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, 1x4096MB
Current Price: $119.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code PCJ2914 = $99.99
Coupon expires on 6/24

Kingston SD4/8GB SDHC CLASS 4 Flash Card - 8GB
Current Price: $17.99
Price after $3.00 Coupon Code UPB2917 = $14.99
Coupon expires on 6/24

[strike=1]
BFG GeForce GTS 250 Video Card 2-Pack SLI Bundle
[/s] SOLD OUT
Current Price: $199.99 - $10 MIR = $189.99
Price after $60 Coupon Code THS2923 = $129.99
Coupon expires on 6/24

Intel Core i7 920 Processor (Bloomfield) BX80601920 - 2.66GHz, LGA 1366, 4.8GT/s QPI, 8MB L3 Cache, Quad-Core, HyperThreading
Current Price: $269.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code CCT2929 = $249.99
Coupon expires on 6/24

Last edited:
Really good deal on the dual 250's. This will make an excellent purchase for something trying to build a decent rig on the cheap. SLI setup right off the bat.

Weak deal for the 8 GB Class 4 SDHC card. I paid the same for more a year ago (Transcend 8 GB Class 6 micro SDHC w/ SD adapter) at NE.

Great deal for the GTS 250 video card pack, but my mobo can only accept 1 video card. I wish 1 was offered for half that price; then I'd be all over it!

Edit: This video card deal made its way to SD as of ~10 a.m. CDT today. If TD used a code referring to HARDOCP like the way NE sometimes does, then [H] would get a free shout-out from it. :cool:

Last edited:
just bit on the GTS 250 deal.. don't forget the 12% bing cb ... awesome..

2x GTS 250 1GB w/ lifetime bfg warranty, step up available, for $113.19

that's AMAZING :eek:

just bit on the GTS 250 deal.. don't forget the 12% bing cb ... awesome..

2x GTS 250 1GB w/ lifetime bfg warranty, step up available, for $113.19

that's AMAZING :eek:

Actually it comes down to $103.20 since you can one rebate PER card. Yah!

Also bit on the deal. :)

How would these compare to 5850 performance at 1920x1080 in FPS, Flight Sim, Diablo3 if it ever comes out? :D

Man that bundle is tempting... I didn't think I'd care to upgrade from my 9600GT pair anytime soon, but that price...

Good, I was too tempted but I didn't "need" it. :) Sorry for those that did, though. :(

Hey everyone,

As you can see, one of our hottest deals, the BFG GeForce 250 Video Card Bundle, has unexpectedly sold out. :(

We don't anticipate any back orders to occur; however, should you receive an e-mail stating your order is on back order, we will contact you directly with a solution. :D

Thank you.

going from a GT 120 to a GTS 250 SLI system... yay... huge performance jump

Not surprised that they sold out, That was a hell of a deal. One of the best I've seen in a very long time. You guys should start to do that more often. It's an excellent way to clean out inventory of older gen cards.

Gah, I saw that deal this morning but was running late for work.. Figured it'd be gone by the time I got back.

mine just got shipped, hoping i get 1 day shipping like my h50 that i purchased yesterday

Holy crap that GTS 250 SLi bundle is smoking hot, too bad it's sold out. I doubt TD will restock in time too. :(

TD you are making me broke. I just realized that I ordered at least one item every time you post sale here recently.

sweet i just got free 1 day shipping again :) gotta love being close to tigerdirect's warehouse :D

do you think a flash card like the 8GB one could either be used for holding the Windows page-file, or for ReadyBoost? Or would the memory wear too rapidly for pagefile usage?

Just thinking of another use for the memory card reader in my laptop.

I got in on the GTS250 deal. Time to ditch my 9600 GSOs. Cards will be here Thursday.

I just got mine today, 1 day free shipping :)

tiger direct got a +1 in my book

Ok here's the scoop:

Cards came in a slightly dented box.. no worries cards seems fine.. but .. i have a problem with one of my cards..

• the serial number sticker is torn part ways and unable to read the serial number...
  • the warranty void if removed sticker is all mangled and looks like it was tampered with..

should i send back the other video card? dunno what to do.. and here i thought i was gunna SLI them on the first day

Ok here's the scoop:

Cards came in a slightly dented box.. no worries cards seems fine.. but .. i have a problem with one of my cards..

• the serial number sticker is torn part ways and unable to read the serial number...
  • the warranty void if removed sticker is all mangled and looks like it was tampered with..

should i send back the other video card? dunno what to do.. and here i thought i was gunna SLI them on the first day

We're sorry to here that. :(

Shoot us an e-mail to [email protected] and include your contact information and order number. We'll be in touch. Thank you.

Back