Tiger Woods 2008 - which version to get?

cuemasterfl

Supreme [H]ardness
I own a PC, Wii, and a PS2. If I were to buy TW08, which version would you recommend? Is one superior over the others? I am leaning towards PC, because I assume that there would be more online players, and also I can play on my monitor and not have to worry about tying up the TV. Suggestions welcome. TIA! :D

Well I have only played TW08 for ps3 and it's a ton of fun. Except we can't get photogame face to work for some reason... However, my brother has it for Wii and he absolutely loves it, playing with the Wii controllers is amazing he said.

tough call..

I would say.. read reviews for the wii version.. if they are good.. get the wii version.. otherwise.. get the PS2 version.. is what i would say..

I rented the PS2 version, and it is awful. Graphics aren't that great at all, the whole feel is very dull. The wii would probably be fun with the golf swing and all.

I've got the '07 version for the Wii; tons of fun... when my typical Slice isn't showing its self in the game... ;)

Vote for that if they game mechanics remain the same.

Look like the Wii version for me then, but I would like to know about the online play.

I have never played golf in real life so I probably won't be aware of any inaccuracies in the physics ;)

I found out the Wii version doesn't have online play and it's $10 more, so I am going for the PC version.

:)

Ok I got the PC version, played online last night, and had a blast. However, where is the manual?? I bought the download version from the EA website and there's not even a PDF manual. I have scoured the web and can't find anything.

Back