Something Something Something Ryzen

Something is Ryzen [in my pants]

:p

InB4Whatever, as I too cannot help myself T_T

Since it kind of seems like AMD has embraced their graphics division's colors:
The Blue Waters are Parting,
The Red Tide is Ryzen.
JOIN US FOR THE REVOLUTION EVOLUTION!!

I'm gonna use thayt. Kewl. Yeah, my cornballometer was off the scale.

Last edited:
lmao SimGuy... that was so awful, it ended up being hilarious. Like, it was bad enough that I died a little inside on account of liking it. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, this was so lame but in very awesome way. I was laughing hysterically through it. :ROFLMAO: And yet at the same time was getting very pumped but thats because of the music. God I love this song...

The secret to a good "Hitler finds out about <whatever>..." is always the writing 'cause there's a lot of 'em that do really suck, this one has some pretty spot on scripting and yes it's damned funny. ;)

The funniest thing to me is that Ryzen keeps getting pointed out as "at least as fast as Haswell..." in a lot of commentary and that's like 2-3 generations back nowadays yet somehow it's important, geez. INNOVATION, PROGRESS, right, right.

The secret to a good "Hitler finds out about <whatever>..." is always the writing 'cause there's a lot of 'em that do really suck, this one has some pretty spot on scripting and yes it's damned funny. ;)

The funniest thing to me is that Ryzen keeps getting pointed out as "at least as fast as Haswell..." in a lot of commentary and that's like 2-3 generations back nowadays yet somehow it's important, geez. INNOVATION, PROGRESS, right, right.

i mean when your second gen processor is only 5-30% slower than your 7th generation, there's not a whole lot of progress to begin with.. ;) but yeah i agree the haswell comparison doesn't really make much sense unless it was some intel fanboi that made it, but even saying that 5% faster than haswell and it's at broadwell 5% slower it's at ivy bridge.. 10% faster and its at skylake so that's kinda the boat we've been forced into with what intel's releasing.

Last edited:
Back