Throne and Liberty NC SOFT Amazon Games

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

Trailer of past NC soft games with Throne and Liberty towards the end published by Amazon Games.

Last edited:
Korean MMORPGs are just dumb. I had fun playing Lineage II back in 2004-5 but I was a kid and it was still early MMORPG time before WoW set the standard.
Asians have this weird stance when it comes to gaming. F2P, gacha and weird interface/gameplay decisions. I have no idea wtf they are thinking. Even Final Fantasy XIV has many wtf moments, and don't get me started on their MOG Station lol. What a confusing clusterfuck.

Korean MMORPGs are just dumb. I had fun playing Lineage II back in 2004-5 but I was a kid and it was still early MMORPG time before WoW set the standard.
Asians have this weird stance when it comes to gaming. F2P, gacha and weird interface/gameplay decisions. I have no idea wtf they are thinking. Even Final Fantasy XIV has many wtf moments, and don't get me started on their MOG Station lol. What a confusing clusterfuck.
Eh, L2 still did some things much better than WoW.

Asian MMOs just require a different mindset. Grinding xp while watching a show or listening to music can be pretty relaxing.

Has a Steam page but still not out in N A

It won't be until the end of the year, but it would take a miracle for the game to be worth playing from what I've seen of reports from beta so far. Like... a valari maternity pillow sized miracle. ;)

This looks great I played the crap out of Lineage II and it was my MMORPG introduction. I got so addicted to it that I did literally nothing at school. I failed university some 17-18 years ago. 2024 I will be 40 years old and I hopefully finally get my (newly started) university degree.
But I really like what it looks like. With some reservation as I find Korean MMOs to be usually not worth my time (Black Desert was ok).
I will never go back to WoW even though I have played it almost every year since 2007, there's just nothing new there anymore. Unless they significantly update the engine and visuals.

Back