Three years ago today.....

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
.....I started folding for the [H]orde actively. Today I've amassed more points than I ever thought possible (since I came for the Genome@Home genre) and have completed over 61,600 WU's. I started out with classic units, then moved into Q6600's (I think 6-7 of them) running two VM's and SMP unit, Linux, back to Win 7, GPU's, A3's, and now -bigadv.

It's been amazing to watch some of the advancements in such a brief period of time. One can only wonder what will come down the pipe next (hopefully an ATi client for all the Red Team members!)

Fold [H]ard!!!

Does anyone remember folding 2 point WU's?

Remember when a 6 pointer was huge and took days to complete? :D

Good times...

Good stuff Ax.

I think I came back to the team about the same time you ramped up.

:cool:

Good stuff. I had not realized you and I started around the same time. March 8 will be my 3 year mark.

I guess you and I (more me chasing you) have been chasing each other up the ranks of the mighty [H]orde for 3 years...wow.

Today I've amassed more points than I ever thought possible (since I came for the Genome@Home genre) and have completed over 61,600 WU's.
Fold [H]ard!!!

That's a hell of a lot of work/work units. Congrats on the milestone :)

I salute all you hard folders...it's like we started about the same time 1/31/08 for me. I had been thinking about the anniversary date but it just slipped bye.

Good stuff. I had not realized you and I started around the same time. March 8 will be my 3 year mark.

I guess you and I (more me chasing you) have been chasing each other up the ranks of the mighty [H]orde for 3 years...wow.

I salute all you hard folders...it's like we started about the same time 1/31/08 for me. I had been thinking about the anniversary date but it just slipped bye.

Wesleynator & Capreppy, both you guys have been incentive for keeping up the "D". It's an honor to have all of you long term folders along side pushing each other up the charts. Seems like when the chips are down and there's a chance I might slide a little bit, one of you guys was always there to challenge me just a bit and keep it up.

I'd also like to throw out a huge acknowledgement to Sunin, where ever he may be these days, cause he laid the smackdown on some huge PPD back in the day before he faded away. It was intimidating, and I couldn't keep up with him...

...and in light of this new Pimp Hat thread, shall we change the end of message challenge to "Get [H]ard, Sponsor a Pimp?" :cool::D

.....I started folding for the [H]orde actively. Today I've amassed more points than I ever thought possible (since I came for the Genome@Home genre) and have completed over 61,600 WU's. I started out with classic units, then moved into Q6600's (I think 6-7 of them) running two VM's and SMP unit, Linux, back to Win 7, GPU's, A3's, and now -bigadv.

3 years huh? I better start calling you gwanpa. ;)

Well done for sticking wit[H] it.

3 Years??? you newbe... lol
I have been folding since 2004. Lets see thats 7 years or so. Just moved here, [H], a few weeks ago. Had 13 million points on the other team and now have over 500K here. Course thats not a lot to some of you but for me it is quite a bit. I am getting approx 27k per day on this machine and have an I7 laying here in pieces to put together which should at least double that.

As they say... FOLD ON!

3 Years??? you newbe... lol
I have been folding since 2004. Lets see thats 7 years or so. Just moved here, [H], a few weeks ago. Had 13 million points on the other team and now have over 500K here. Course thats not a lot to some of you but for me it is quite a bit. I am getting approx 27k per day on this machine and have an I7 laying here in pieces to put together which should at least double that.

As they say... FOLD ON!

That is a bunch of ppd.

There are some of us that... well might have Folding OCD :eek:, but 27k is more than 2x the average folder on the team. with the i7 you should double it again.

Back in Jan 2004, which are the earliest records here, I was running at around 833 PpD.
I'm now doing that amount of points in 3:30 mins ............. :p

Luck ............ :D
[H]

Nice job ax!

hm. it would be hard to figure out when I re-joined the horde officially. I know it was more than 8 months ago.

Congrats Ax, well done! It has been almost 4 years when I came back myself. :cool:

hm. it would be hard to figure out when I re-joined the horde officially. I know it was more than 8 months ago.
It looks to be sometime back in April of last year.

APOLLO said:
It looks to be sometime back in April of last year.
How did you find that? I remember it was around the time I realized evga was nearing #1.
Posted via Mobile Device

First
Record

wow, now if only i had been folding 24/7 since then i'd be alot higher :(

Me too. I have 20+ million with my other team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back