Three (3) Sequels you would LOVE to see made!

1. Kid Chameleon 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kid Chameleon was the best and hardest game EVER and I still play it on my Wii!

2. Power Stone

3. Double Dragon !!!

how bout an update/remake of Final Fantasy VII. i still play that on my original PS.

MERC's

Shattered Galaxy

1) Jagged Alliance 3
2) Baldur's Gate 3 (how about the hero left behind a son/ daugter? ;))
3) Ultima X (back to isometric view, woot)

A lot of the ones I'd like to see have been mentioned repeatedly already.

However, one that hasn't is a sequel to what I think is one of the most underrated and underappreciated pc games ever:

Sacrifice.

A lot of the ones I'd like to see have been mentioned repeatedly already.

However, one that hasn't is a sequel to what I think is one of the most underrated and underappreciated pc games ever:

Sacrifice.

Oh man I remember playing that. Back then the PC I had could barely run it but I so enjoyed charging forward with some grunts in wedge formation in front of me and hitting stuff in the head with large boulders.

1. Beyond Good and Evil 2

2. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey 2

3. Steel Battalion 2 (360) or a Mechwarrior 5 with the Steel Battalion controller or similiar.

Would love to see all of those made. I was extremely late on the BGE and Dreamfall bandwagons but I loved both of them. Amazing stories.

For SB2.. yeah. Most people considered the 40 button, 3 pedal and 2 joystick controller as overkill and to "geek" but when you finally got to sit down and play the game and learned all you could do with it. Extremely cool.. added to the mech feel and I am a major sucker for mech sims.

IP?

Anyway... Commander Keen was really cool, now, even though I probably still like it, it seems so childish >.> But..... as for a sequel... I can't see how else he can fight off aliens, I mean one of the latest games was in his dreams...

Anyway... Commander Keen was really cool, now, even though I probably still like it, it seems so childish >.>

I guess I don't see how Commander Keen is any more childish than any of the side scrollers from back in the day. Now, simplistic mechanics, of course, but that's what made the game fun.

But..... as for a sequel... I can't see how else he can fight off aliens, I mean one of the latest games was in his dreams...

You could argue that about any gaming genre and any gaming sequel. How else can any other generic main characters fight off aliens. How else can the Allied powers defeat the Axis power in WWII. How else can generic JRPG hero overcome adversity and defeat his once mentor with the help of his/her cliché friends. ect. ect. ect.....the point is, is that there's always other ways that something can be done that people will enjoy and want to play.

Duke Nukem for sure.
Diablo 3
mech warrior but made like mech 2 mercs

1) A REAL sequel to Xenogears. Xenosaga went too far back and didn't resolve many of the questions in Xenogears.

2) More Assassin's Creed. Make some refinements to the original and I think you'd have a winning franchise for awhile.

3) More RPGs made with real dead people like Eternal Sonata.

Back