Three (3) Sequels you would LOVE to see made!

Dungeon Keeper 3 - Take back the surface!
HomeWorld 3
Tie Fighter 2 - Return of the Fleet

AvP3
Diablo 3
Crysis 2

I loved the AVP games, simply awesome.
Diablo or Dungeon Seige
Crysis was fun for me, and Id like to see them improve on their mistakes.

Tie Fighter 2
X-Com 0 (as a franchise reboot)
MechCommander 3 (loved that game, hated the cheap play mechanics)

As a non-sequel, how about System Shock 2.5? They could just update the graphics and sell it again, or just plain sell it again anyway.

1) I'd like to see them do a complete remake of X-COM 1. Maybe add a few cool features. (even multiplayer would be nice)

2) System shock 2 remake would be cool also. That might be possible by making a bioshock mod for a fan based remake. You already have the audio tapes, etc in place.

3) Tie Fighter would be a great one to do also.

1) mechwarrior. i still have mechwarrior 4 on my pc, which is still fantastically fun. i would love to see it done in dx10.

2) stalker. dont understand why it got so much schtick from some people. i thought it was a bit short (ok, way short) and had a shitty economy (like most other similar games *coughOBLIVIONcough*) but other than that was good.

3) crysis, but only if they add MUCH more combat with the kpa. that was definitely when crysis was at its finest. crytek has an annoying habit of fucking their games over with unneeded, brain-dead and [insert mean word here] alien/mutant encounters. i hope ubi montreal doesnt resort to the same stupidity in far cry 2.

1. Aliens vs Predator 3 (or just an Aliens game but that wouldn't be a sequel)

2. Quake 5

3. Battlefield 3

Yeah, but thats just Aliens and Marines. I agree, an AVP3 would be sweet. New graphics, different style classes (that the AVP movie introduced). And maybe they could add something else in there like terminators or something, you know?

That would be a good one, but my top 3 would be (besides Starcraft which is on the way):

1. Impossible Creatures 2: (I know what Chaoticon is getting at with homeworld, but IC is even better).
2. Heavy Gear 3: (also good one Chaoticon)... for those who like mechwarrior and havent seen this, gears pwn mechs any day.

3. Dawn of War 2, genestealers, which is supposed to be in development by Relic.

Otherwise, I would love to see expansion packs for:
-----TF2: classes they could add right off the top of my head:
-1 commmando: rappelling gun, time bombs, scoped assault rifle (not as zoomed as the sniper, maybe just a red-dot sight), and a katana.
-2 'mad' scientist: a female character finally, a skillset that allows her to develop perhaps a dozen (only a few at a time) possible 'special weapons' like mind control devices, anti-grav packs for others, chemical weapons, or even a scud missile launcher (a long range remote sentry). Pretty much a more vulnerable engineer, but with even wackier, yet possibly useful creations.
-3 grenadier: pockets full of all sorts of hand grenades... smoke, teargas, stun, smoke, flash, etc.
-4 RC kid: UAVs, robots, etc. you make and use remote controlled things. You are vulnerable of course while using a remote, so pick your hiding spot well. This class could also be redone as a 'dog handler' but I dont think people are going to like the idea of poochies exploding.

------CoD4:
-I want more guns!!! Rifles: FNFAL, Steyr AUG, F2000, SCAR-L/H, Mac11, XM8, XM29, FAMAS, G41, L85, SIG 550, A-91. (such an influx of rifles will skew the game more towards real combat where its mostly riflles, right now, you have snipers running around with M60's as backup)

SMG: PP-2000, HK MP-7, HK UMP, TDI Kriss Super V, Chinese Type 05

LMG: AUG /Hbar, HK21, Mk. 48 model 0

Pistols: 5-Seven, Colt mk. V revolver

Sniper Rifles:Barrett XM500, Mauser SR-93, Unique Alpine TPG-1, GOL-Sniper

Shotty: USAS-12, Jackhammer, Saiga

Grenade Launcher: MM-1, XM-45, M79, GL-06, RG-6

Oh, and how about being able to use some perk to combine more than one weapon upgrade at a time... like red dot and silencer, or ACS and front grip...

Blood 3 <-- Blood 2: The Chosen was one of the first FPS games I bought. Loved it, but never finished it...hmmmm....time to install on the laptop. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/blood2thechosen/index.html

Forsaken - Great fun and great graphics. Another from around the time I first started playing games. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/forsaken/index.html

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D - Ah yes, 1998 strikes again. I was pretty bummed that the Gamecube sequel didn't come out for PC since it looked so good. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/starwarsroguesquadron3d/index.html

Bonus game? Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed - definitely needs updated graphics. The car physics still feel very well done. Oh, and this one was from 2000. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needforspeedporscheu/index.html

Master of Orion 4. Done correctly.

Planescape Torment 2.

Space Hulk 3.

Hmm, the following is my 3 sequels that I wish would be made:

1. No One Lives Forever 3.

I loved Cate Archer and the whole 60's vibe and having 2 games plus a throw away wannabe is not good enough.

2. Beyond Good and Evil 2.

A game world that was wonderfully thought out with awesome music and a heroine with a secret. To bad it didn't do good on any of its game platform. :(

3. Might and Magic X.

I admit I have a fodness to this 1st person "dungeon crawler." I wish someone would do a decent sequel without messing up the Might and Magic lore.

2. Beyond Good and Evil 2.

A game world that was wonderfully thought out with awesome music and a heroine with a secret. To bad it didn't do good on any of its game platform. :(

BG&E is one of my all-time favorite titles, a sequel would just be fantastic, but, like Advent Rising, a Great Game with a Great Story that was set for a Sequel, sold Poorly.. Its a Real Shame.

I only have two:
X-Com, not even a sequal just a remake, something like genesis was supposed to be...oh please oh please
PS: Torment, the best RPG I've ever played, the character depth and interactions were beyond anything I'd seen at the time

1) Marathon: A remake of the original, not using the original levels, but instead kind of a re-telling of the story in a way that takes advantage of today's game engine tech. And please, no teeny-bopper cartoon Cortan... er ... Leela.

2) Deus Ex 3: As long as it's like Deux Ex 1. Deus Ex 2 makes me want to hit my PC with a sledgehammer.

3) Max Payne 3.

As people have said KOTOR III would be an awesome RPG.

I loved the Parasite Eve series particularly the first one and found it to be a great action RPG. Not to mention the protagonist is cute. PE3 would be pretty fun.

Last one I would choose is Witcher 2.

1 - tekken tag
2 - Splatter House
3 - DOTA (what I would really like to see is an official stand alone release)

1. Tie Fighter
2. Planescape Torment
3. KOTOR

(I skipped Fallout because it's being made)

Max Payne 3, No One Lives Forever 3, and Freelancer 2.

Max Payne has so much potential to be a great episodic series because of the way the story is told. Plus with the Euphoria tech I think you could have a GREAT game with a little more open-endedness and possibility.

NOLF3 is just a given. It's awesome style and great gameplay are just hilarious and fun to play.

Freelancer 2 - The first game did it right. So very very right. I haven't played a decent spacefighter since. There was that other one with the living ship or something that I tried and it wasn't even close to how well freelancer played. X3 was too complicated, had no story and just failed all around.

another one to add to that list is soldier of forutune 3 (no not the stupid payback crap, a real sequal)

Freelancer 2 - The first game did it right. So very very right. I haven't played a decent spacefighter since. There was that other one with the living ship or something that I tried and it wasn't even close to how well freelancer played. X3 was too complicated, had no story and just failed all around.

I Agree. I picked up a copy of "Darkstar One" but havent played it yet.. Supposed to be fairly good..

A Sequel to Freelancer was in the works, but was canned.. Wish I had the money to buy up the IP and do it right.

Back