Three (3) Sequels you would LOVE to see made!

I am not a huge fan on Sequels because most games do a good job of ending it like a sequel of FF7 would kind of suck because they already kill Sephiroth not much left to do but make the babies.

Diablo they have to continue that into a third one.

Final Fantasy Tactics would be cool to the story continue.

Shinging force 3 is already a trilogy but only the first part came to the US I wold like the other two to be released in the us some time soon. It's like watching a New Hope in English but having to watch empire strikes back and return of the jedi on the Mexican channel.

For the love of god, please make a KOTOR mmo. pretty please.

Oh god, fuck no. That would buy us a flat, no story having, cookie cutter, lame graphic having sack of shit like every other MMO out there. Worst of all they'd charge us monthly after making us pay $50 or $60 bucks for the game.

Fuck I think I just threw up in my own mouth a little.

Beyond Good and Evil. I would love to see a sequel to that.

I'll drink to that. That game was just the perfect mix of EVERYTHING, great characters, great gameplay and still family friendly. Even got my wife to play and beat that one.

I wish they'd finish the Anachronox story. Stupid demise of Ion Storm.....

Beyond Good and Evil. I would love to see a sequel to that.

I bought that game, played through half of it and lost the disk. I got to the part where you have inflitrated that base and are supposed to take pictures of the animals on that conveyor belt oro something. :(

My top 3:

1) KOTOR3

2) Monkey Island 5

3) A real sequel to Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six

Alien vs Predator 3

Ultima 11

Vietcong 3

ALL using the cryengine 2 please! Those 3 would be gaming nirvana for me.

Wing Commander

X-Wing vs Tie Fighter (or a sequel to either of the stand alone titles)

Diablo (and not a fucking MMO)

Chaos Overlords 2 - I hear it's being made, but the homepage hasn't been updated in nearly a year.

God Hand 2 - Sure Clover Studios was closed, but I'd still like to see it.

Elder Scrolls 5 - Loved Oblivion. I'm almost more anxious for Bethesda to finish Fallout 3 so they can concentrate on ES5 then I am to actually play Fallout 3.

Alpha Centauri 2

System Shock 3

Tribes 3 (A proper sequel to Tribes 2 - big maps, tons of players per side, useful vehicles, and strategic objectives; Not anything like that abortion 'Vengeance')

1.) Diablo III

Not the crap from some of the makers of the game, or diablo-esque games that are reminescnet of the game, but a real sequel.

2.) Descent IV

The third game sucked, but the first two were badass. I'd love to see something else done with today's technology and graphics in this universe.

3.) Descent Freespace III

Again, I'd love to see this or a good space combat shooter/flight game. Nothing decent has been made in this genre for years and this pisses me off because I even prefer this type of game to first person shooters. (Scary I know.) Its' a toss up between Descent Freespace, and Wing Commander. I picked Freespace because 1&2 were awesome. In Wing Commander they never got it right until Wing Commander Prophecy. That had the right balance of story, video, and flight time. Previous games all had the balance out of whack. So if I had to have one, I think it would be Freespace III at this point.

Freespace 3 would be incredible! the first two were so damn good. Even better would be a mesh Descent and Freespace, with Dogfights that went inside space stations, asteroids and capitol ships.

X-COM

Rise of the Triad (it would have the greatest multiplay EVER)

Normally Total Annihilation would be on this list, but... :D

Can't really think of a third.

Tribes (just give me Tribes 1 with better graphics please)
Freespace 3
Homeworld "3"

I can't add much to what has been said already...lol. I'd probably most like to see...

TES 5

Diablo 3 (a legitimate Diablo 3 :rolleyes:)

Battle for Middle Earth 3 (I think something based on the stories in the Silmarillion would be absolutely killer...)

Edit: Oops...I listed 5 so I updated it.

System Shock 3 - With the coop-multiplayer, endless advancement options, and an engrossing story that was left wide open for another SS title, this one is just ripe for the picking if it is done well. (Runner-up: Deus Ex 3, well they're making this, hopefully it will be better than the second...)

X-Com - I still play this game from time to time, and have yet to see a game offer more in the way of depth and gameplay options. A modern continuation of the series would be awesome to see! (Runner-up: Fallout continuation, think BOS but with a story.)

Duke Nukem - Seriously, is this ever gonna be completed? It had better be the best game EVER or 3DRealms has some serious time to answer for. (Runner-up: not a fps, but Earth 21xx series game. I feel they were really on to something with the unit customizatin and research trees.)

All the other games I'd like to see are already being made or aren't as prominent as these in my mind. It's just too bad they don't make games like they used to...

For all the talk about not-an-MMO, what would you consider Diablo 2 then? Baby-MMO? Cuz the only difference is you have to create public (or private) games to enter the universe.

Id like a sequal to Windows Vista (this one kinda bores me.... I cant beat all the damn bugs!)

Rune 2

Postal 3

Unreal Tournament (the first one, but with just updated graphics and more maps)

Deus Ex 3 - not a console centric version either that uses universal ammo and requires a freaking patch just to have headshots do more damage. :mad:

Mechwarrior - More mechs and customization options plz. Oh and atleast 3 more weapon types. :D

Diablo 3 plz. An even more robust prefix/suffix scheme would be awesome as well.

Oh and I'd like to see another Front Mission game. It would kick ass if they'd release it on PC as well.

Tie Fighter 2
X-Com 0 (as a franchise reboot)
MechCommander 3 (loved that game, hated the cheap play mechanics)

As a non-sequel, how about System Shock 2.5? They could just update the graphics and sell it again, or just plain sell it again anyway.

Duke Nukem, no really....

Star Fleet Command 4

Tie Fighter 2

But what I would really like to see is more original quirky stuff out too. I loved games like Giants Citizen Kabuto or Armed and Dangerous by Planet Moon or Sacrifice by Shiny. Interplay had it going on its last two years as far originality and content but they pushed titles out the door too quickly and they suffered. Now that I think about I'd like to see:

Klingon Academy 2.

Red Baron III -- so many promising WW1 sims have been killed halfway through development, I've given up hope.

AvP 3 -- best multiplayer ever, even with its horrid netcode. Defending a strongpoint against the alien onslaught -- it just doesn't get any better than that.

Mechwarrior 5 -- actually let's call it Mechwarrior 4 and forget Microsoft's version ever existed. Keep that game's hardpoint system so all the mechs don't end up being the same, and inherit everything else from MW3.

You could probably substitute Tie Fighter for any of those without upsetting me too badly.

Baldur's Gate 3
Freespace 3
Ultima 10 (Not some multiplayer variant, thanks.)

-AvP 3, with today´s graphix!!
-Planescape: Torment 2
-Daikatana 2 :D, just kidding. Max Payne 3 (forget about that crappy movie)

X-Wing vs Tie Fighter (I would buy a flight stick again just for this game)
Outlaws! (western themed FPS's are so few and far between)
No One Live Forever (#2 and Contract J.A.C.K weren't even close in storyline/humor/austinpowersesquenish)

Ultima Underworld 3
Ultima 10
Ultima Online 2

I know it's not gonna happen though.

Ufo Emeny Unknown, Master of Magic, and planescape torment sequels would be great :D

Back