Three (3) Sequels you would LOVE to see made!

TheBluePill

2[H]4U
Three (3) Sequels you would LOVE to see made!

What are the top 3 sequels you would like to see made?

1) Wing Commander

I would LOVE to see a new wing commander game. It doesn’t have to be on such a scale as WCIII or WCIV, (Didn’t care for “Prophecy”) but something fun in the distinct Wing Commander time line. Hell, they should even bundle it with a Minimalist Flight Stick (Like a $7, USB 2 button job) to get people back in to Space-Sim type game-play.

2) Mech Warrior

Need I say more. MW2 was one of the finest games every released on the PC. The massive levels, interesting game play and fantastic sound track were tough to beat. MW3 and MW4 were also very good, but MS went a little soft on the releases. Its been so long since a REALLY good Mech combat game, I think its about time.

3) Descent

Descent was a “revolutionary” game for its time. It took all of the fun of a FPS and Space Sim and combined them in a fast paced, action oriented way. Multiplayer was incredible, with winding dogfights and tunnel chases that were incredible to say the least. Descent 3 had massive replay ability and the graphics engine is still quite reasonable, so many years later. With today’s high-performance engines, it would be quite a rush to play today. (That same “$7” flight stick would be a great inclusion!)

I hope that Bethesda keeps working on Elder Scrolls sequels. That would be my first choice.

I would also like to see AvP 3. AvP 2 was one of the most awesome games I've ever played and its ending left everything open for a sequel.

I'm also eagerly waiting for the FEAR prequel. Yes, not a sequel, but still part of the series. Project Origin looks very promising, much like the original FEAR was.

i would reallly like a sid meier's pirates update. Something with more options and a more detailed quest and storyline.

Beyond Good and Evil. I would love to see a sequel to that.

Cant really think of too much else i really want a sequel too.

maybe an updated Space Quest.

My top three picks:

1) Mechwarrior
2) Descent
3) Jazz Jackrabbit

BluePill, you have good taste in games ;)

The Baldur's Gate saga pretty much ended with Throne of Bhaal. There really isn't anything to add to the story.

I'd like to see another Homeworld.

Um SC2 is already being made. The question is when beta-testing begins :D

1) I'd like to see another Wolfenstein game (oh wait! ;))

2) The Elder Scrolls 5

3) And I would absolutely love to see another Max Payne (Who wouldn't!?!?!)

AvP3
Doom 4 RPG (How cool would it be to have a STALKER kind of game but with Doom settings)
Age of Mythology 2

bioshock 2

shenmue 3

forza 3 on the pc or the 360 version having at least 20+ players playing in one online race

Elder Scrolls 5 FTW

Halo 4 (MechWarrior comes in at a tie with this one though)

More Half Life

Rome II: Total War
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
Star Trek: Bridge Commander 2

Deus Ex 3 (Alread being made :))

Unreal 3 (Don't know why, just seems that with the unreal 3 engine out, they should make it)

Dungeon Keeper 3

Make some trilogies!! >.<

Dungeon keeper defanitly!! That game had such character!! I still want to play it again but fear my system would freak the software out.

Mass Effect 2, 3, and on and on...

Oooo only get to pick one more....

Well.. the elder scrolls series has never let me down! I think the next one will ship on a 1tb drive to contain all of the content!!

Diablo 3
Final Fantasy Tactics
(though I'd really just like a prequel about Ramza's father on this.) Not the crap they've been dishing out andnot some stpid stuff they're milkin 7 for either.
Suikoden - one that involves Riou.

I personally hated descent. All i want is Diablo II with bigger levels and graphics! give me diablo III!

I also want a sequel to Solar Wind, this old PC game i used to have. man that was fun

i second a sequel to suikoden that involves riou. suikoden is my favorite franchise hands down, but the last few games havent really wowed me

1.) Diablo III

Not the crap from some of the makers of the game, or diablo-esque games that are reminescnet of the game, but a real sequel.

2.) Descent IV

The third game sucked, but the first two were badass. I'd love to see something else done with today's technology and graphics in this universe.

3.) Descent Freespace III

Again, I'd love to see this or a good space combat shooter/flight game. Nothing decent has been made in this genre for years and this pisses me off because I even prefer this type of game to first person shooters. (Scary I know.) Its' a toss up between Descent Freespace, and Wing Commander. I picked Freespace because 1&2 were awesome. In Wing Commander they never got it right until Wing Commander Prophecy. That had the right balance of story, video, and flight time. Previous games all had the balance out of whack. So if I had to have one, I think it would be Freespace III at this point.

1. KOTOR.
2. Master of Orion in a Sins of a Solar Empire 4x/rts hybrid form.
3. X-Com

1. Dawn of War 2
Everyone knew it was coming and it looks like the info was leaked today. Yay!

2. TIE Fighter 2
The best space flight sim ever needs an update.

3. Dark Forces: Jedi Knight
No sequel needed...just remake this game with the latest tech. 'nuff said.

Back