Thread moved, no longer have access to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it right to move someone's thread to a place they can't access it? Can we move it back by any chance?

Is it right to move someone's thread to a place they can't access it? Can we move it back by any chance?
A. Who knows what is right or wrong on a forum.

B. I doubt it will get moved back.

C. Find 15 dollars and send it to Kyle. Then you can read your moved posts for the next 15 years.

Just because you don't have access to the proper forum doesn't make it OK to post it in the wrong forum. It was clearly WLWC and was moved there where it belonged. Just because the name is General Mayhem, doesn't mean everything gets dumped into the main forum.

I looked at the forum rules before posting and never saw any mention to WLWC, just that all off-topic content should go into genmay. I don't see any mention of WLWC anywhere. I don't even know what WLWC is.

I just wanted to update the post with the police report.

(2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed with the exception of the General Mayhem sub-forum area. There are multiple sub-forums as well that are subscription-access only. You can buy a subscription at this link. http://hardforum.com/account/upgrades

(13) POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or locked.

Only two lines in the rules that seem to apply here.

My post was off-topic, I posted in GenMay, which is the only place I had access to.
As a non-subscriber, you can't even see the other subforums listed, so there is no way to know about them, nor do they have descriptions outlining what they are for.

You don't have a sticky post in GenMay to detail what any of these subforums are either, so there is no way to know, or to know to even search for them.

Just an FYI.

-- Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back