Thread crapping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mut1ny

[H]ard|Gawd
FiiO X5 Japanese Limited Edition and E12A Mont Blanc and Accessoriess - $235 Shipped!

Apparently user Ocellaris can't leave my FS/FT threads alone with this crap. I posted a little while ago about an issue I was having with the X5 and how the seller flat out refused to help in anyway. The problem I was having was simply a firmware issue which has since been fixed just fine but he keeps posting my old thread in an attempt to downplay my items. Always has some "intention" in buying. Won't let shit go. Can something be said to this dude and can I get his comment removed or do I just need to repost...again?

Can both of you provide links to the threads in question? It would make things easier ...

Well if you post stuff above what you can buy it for new expect some crapping. You're looking to make money off of what you paid/could pay for it new. The OPs prices are still under what you can buy it for, honestly if it was better Id have bought it. Your price is just retarded. I'm aka TyrantTru and I've been here what.. almost 10yrs? Its not often I see F/S posts like this. Btw your original asking price was much higher, and your current asking price is still dumb.

Last edited:
It's $349 new. You have to buy it from the Fi carrier for the discount. Yet again, do me a favor, and fuck off if you have nothing better to do than shit on my sale.

You can buy it activate and move it off fi immediately for $230. Its not rocket science what you're trying to do with a list price of $290

Last edited:
My account was bit during the big PW loss. I've not broken any rules and I've not used the name TyrantTru concurrently.

New for the phone alone is $230, plus tax, say $245, WITH THE FI SALE. I adjusted my price after realizing this, now factor in the case google sells for $30, extra certfied USB C cables, and the dock. I don't think $250 ish is unreasonable. I'm not trying to make money, I'm trying not to loose my ass.

C

honestly if the guy wants to make a profit and someone is willing to buy it at that price then more power to him...if the guy wants to sell it for $10,000 so be it...people can research prices and determine if they want to buy or not

Well if you post stuff above what you can buy it for new expect some crapping. You're looking to make money off of what you paid/could pay for it new. The OPs prices are still under what you can buy it for, honestly if it was better Id have bought it. Your price is just retarded. I'm aka TyrantTru and I've been here what.. almost 10yrs? Its not often I see F/S posts like this. Btw your original asking price was much higher, and your current asking price is still dumb.

FSFT RULES

Rule 18. Read it and obey it or suffer the consequences.

I have the receipt from may 2016 where I paid full price, $349 plus tax. I'm not trying to fuck someone, I'm trying not to totally loose my ass. You want it? Send an offer. Be reasonable. If you're just here to criticize me, please, GTFO. I've had enough of it.

Can a moderator please remove his crapping from my thread? Thank you.

Fair enough, Ill refrain from future crapping. Also, bro, the Fi sales been going on for monntthhsss. Its the new baseline price even.

Mods should definitely (at the minimum) warn members like Voxata to take their opinions to PM instead of doing it in public and scaring off potential buyers. If you think an item for sale is to expensive then you don't buy it and move along. Simple.

Mods should definitely (at the minimum) warn members like Voxata to take their opinions to PM instead of doing it in public and scaring off potential buyers. If you think an item for sale is to expensive then you don't buy it and move along. Simple.

Exactly. This is how it is supposed to be handled. Chasing people down in PM's with opinions about price is just non sense.

There is a yellow "Report" button on the bottom left corner of every single thread. Instead of playing moderator or posting what a moderator should or shouldn't be doing it would seem much wiser to simply report the post in question and move on. From experience on both sides of that particular problem I can say they do in fact aggressively remove thread craps when reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back