Thousands of Laptops Stolen During Nine-Hour Heist

With a name like "iGov", they deserve it!
WTF, couldn't come up with a better name for a company than piggy back off of Apple?

they've been around since 96

the imac (which I believe statred that bumb branding apple uses) didn't come out until 2 years later

Guys, here's the story.

Oddly, it doesn't like they're trying to cover it up...

An iGov facility manager referred calls to the corporate office. Officials there did not return a call for comment.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said that she was unaware of the theft and that Thatcher no longer had the case. It was assigned to a second detective who also was transferred, and she did not know which detective was now handling it.

The Sheriff's Office records division was unable to find a report of the break-in on Monday. A clerk did locate a record of when the call was received and which officers responded.

[/QUOTE]As a result of the investigation, the FBI and the Miami-Dade Police Department located a warehouse in Miami that was used to store the stolen property, the warrant stated, and about 1,911 items were recovered.

A spokesman for the Miami-Dade Police Department said Monday he could find no record of property seized at the warehouse within the past four months.

Hillsborough sheriff's records show iGov's facility manager, Mike Kalinowski, reported the missing computers to the Sheriff's Office after he arrived at work March 8.

However, when a Times reporter asked him about the case, Kalinowski responded: "I don't even know anything about that."
[/QUOTE]

I think its pretty safe to assume most all contractors are the same. They left the military and service to the country to go be war profiteering mercs who have no accountability and got caught on several videos doing fucked up shit, with hundreds of more reported incidents worse. Every time those mercs do criminal or negligent shit, all the anger and retribution is directed at our military personnel. And, they get paid over a hundred thousand dollars each, minimum, a year to do it.

Fuck them all, mercenary scum have no place being allowed to exist in a modern world, especially from first world countries with the most modern military in the world.

It's clearly safe to say that you have ZERO clue of what you are talking about.

I wrote a paper about this (privatization) in community college. It went over their heads but I didn't care.

I'm all for free enterprise, but like a computer, do you want your kernel run as a system service or local user?

Nice, edits aren't working. My thoughts came out wrong, I meant would you want services on the kernal run as system or local user.

Back