Thoughts on SteelSeries M750 and Rival 700?

eculley

Limp Gawd
I am not a fan of my G610 from Logitech, and I am selling my G900 to some fellow forum users. I am looking to go wired and was looking at these two M750 and Rival 700.

Was hoping to get some impressions from you guys!

I had a Rival 700 and wasn't a fan because of its weight. It weighs 135 grams and the MX518 it was replacing was 100. The screen was also pretty much a gimmick, it only supported 3 games. I ended up getting rid of it and getting a Logitech G403 (weighs 90 grams, 100 with the extra weight). The button clicks on the Rival felt a lot better though, I just couldn't get used to the weight. I thought the Rival 300 might be the answer but it is heavy too at 130 grams.

G900 weight is 107 in case you wanted to know. I probably sound crazy talking about how much a mouse weighs lol

Awesome information! Nope, I in fact admire those who take enough time to have the right controls for their computer--these are the only things that translate our human essences into the machines, so they better be right! Kind of how race car drivers like to have nice street cars when they're not racing. Yeah, that's what we are--high performance computing people, HPCPs for short. (y)

I actually tried the Rival 700 and thought it was too heavy coming from the G900. I ended up grabbing the Rival 310 (which I really love!)

Back