Thought I'd be smart and wait for a used copy of Skyrim...

Maximuss

Gawd
...Bugger that I'll just buy a new one instead.

Taken 2 weeks ago @ ebgames ($54.99 CAD/$55.11USD)

IMG110_zps39f3c81a.jpg

Most [corporate owned] used game stores sell [recent release] used stuff for barely anything off new prices.

The only thing they do worse than that is selling games as new that aren't. If I take a game box up to the counter, don't dig behind the counter for a CD sleeve with the disc in it and expect me to accept that. I hate it when they fucking do that. That's not new. If it's not factory shrinkwrapped, the damn this is not NEW. I can go skip around the behemoths at Walmart riding around in motorized carts and buy a game in shrinkwrap and guarantee that it's NEW.

Lol you could have gotten it basically anywhere else for half that or more, including PC.

You could have probably gotten it on sale for the 360 during Christmas time on Amazon as well.

I bought mine new as well after a week of searching pawn shops and craigslist. Of course a week later the pawn shops and craigslist have copys.

EBGames never sells used for more than $5 or so less than new that I've seen. Heck, I've seen used copies priced _higher_ than new copies of games in the stores because a price drop happened on the game and they didn't re-price the used stuff on the shelves yet.

there's a gamestop in my small town. On black friday it was open but deserted... not one car in the parking lot. I just don't understand why a person would open one in anything but a large city. Seems like it's doomed to fail before it even started.

I mean, we don't even have a kohls in this town, but we have a gamestop... there's simply no need for a dedicated video game store with steam and amazon.

there's a gamestop in my small town. On black friday it was open but deserted... not one car in the parking lot. I just don't understand why a person would open one in anything but a large city. Seems like it's doomed to fail before it even started.

I mean, we don't even have a kohls in this town, but we have a gamestop... there's simply no need for a dedicated video game store with steam and amazon.

The ones in malls always have 5-10 people in them. On black friday there are probably 30-40.

But I do get your point. There is one that's pretty close that nobody ever goes to. I do love being able to buy old games that I missed for a big $3...

Back