Those With Monoprice LCD Desk Clamp

Tai

Gawd
Does it have foam protection on the clamp to prevent from damaging the desk and for better grip?

I ordered one Sunday. I'll post up when it arrives. If not, that is an easy fix.

Thanks Vague, I think I'll spend a lil more to get what I want then. Thank you

I got mine and mounted my 19" LCD on it. For $18 bucks, I can't really complain, but the vertical tilt mechanism isn't the greatest design. If you fiddle with it too much, the display will slip down. I could of used a bit more height too. But for $18 bucks vs. $50+ on other stuff, I'm fine with it.

Oh and I just used a couple sticky foam pads for the mount. Not a big deal.

they look flimsy at first but they work!

22".... will try my 24" tomorrow I've been using this arm for about a year now, no problems after initial setup. I would probably use a rubber washer though.
3153393361_fd5a643d32.jpg

You mean use a rubber washer on that vertical tilt screw? Have you tried that? Does it improve the screw grip?

I just got one in the mail, I'm going to set it up tomorrow afternoon with my 24" LG.

I will let you know how it goes, and what possible improvements I can see from it.

I suspect some rubber/foam would be included if not... you can't gripe for $18..

Seeing as Ergotron and HumanScale ones are. oh 150$.. I think we can throw a few bucks at it to get it the way we want it.

I only got one.. if it is good I will get a second for my 20.1" Dell....

Only thing I'm concerned about is I have a 1/2" glass top desk. But I can't really see it being an issue

Back