Those of you still looking for a BFG 6800GT..

joemama

[H]F Junkie
might want to check this out. I've never dealt with this company before so I can't really say anything other than it says "in stock, ships in 1-2 days".

Comp-u-plus is a great company and I think many have been aware that they had them in stock its just the $490 price tag that keeps people away :eek:. I'd rather wait a couple weeks and get one for $399 rather than shell out an extra 90 bucks to get it now.

Yeah.. Id love to get one.. but its SO expensive.. I think Ill be waiting for a bit. Getting it now is not worth 90$

Devlyyn said:
Comp-u-plus is a great company and I think many have been aware that they had them in stock its just the $490 price tag that keeps people away :eek:. I'd rather wait a couple weeks and get one for $399 rather than shell out an extra 90 bucks to get it now.

Yeah, I think the only reason they have the BFG GT OC in stock is because of their insane price. :p For $10 more you have a Ultra that also overclocks pretty well (assuming you can find one)

o my :eek:

When I first posted this the price showed to be $489 which I thought was a little high but still doable for the desperate.....it's $525 now? :rolleyes:

Wow they should be slammed with robbery .. thats horrible 525 dollars for a 399 dollar product ..anyone who is that desprate needs to sit back and get a reality check :p

Haha, $525 now. They must be closely monitoring the hits on that page. :p

Do I hear $600 for a BFG 6800GT OC?

BestBuy still has a fair amount of these on shelves for $399.

my best buy doesn't even have a space on the shelf for any of the latest gen. cards, X800 or 6800. I think i'm still gonna have to check again though...

Ebay had 4 or so of em up for auction, going for just under $500.

I myself wont be paying more than $399 for mine, and I'd never be desperate enough to shell out $126 over the MSRP and pay $525 for one, even if money was no object, which it is.

Patience is the key........and its a hella tough key to hold onto

heh, makes me glad i bought mine fromt hem when they still had it for $420. I was a little mad about paying 20 over MSRP but man they shot that price up fast.

FlyingPigGod said:
heh, makes me glad i bought mine fromt hem when they still had it for $420. I was a little mad about paying 20 over MSRP but man they shot that price up fast.

Yeah $20 is nothing to feel bad about.

holy sweet Jesus...

just yesterday morning their price was $419. it then went up to $459 last night. and now its up to $525! :eek:

good Lord.... can we say "price gouging"?

ThisMonsterLives said:
they can shove it

LOL. Teresa.

Yes, patience is the key. Everyone wants the card right now.

Today (Thursday) is the day Chumbo will get more cards in stock and ship.
We'll see a bunch of happy fans saying they've got an e-mail with a tracking number.
These lucky people will get their cards tomorrow afternoon.

Try calling Chumbo and see if you can get on the list for next week. Yes, it will suck not having your new card when D3 arrives, but at least you can try and get your card for the week after.

Anyone think that my woman wouldn't mind that instead of paying my car payment this month that i get a 6800GT? :(

badasspenguin said:
525 bucks is just insane!

no worse than some people on ebay who are shelling out $700+ for the Ultras....

now that IS insane. I dont care how many FPS that video card would give me. gaming isnt that important to me.

CraftyOtter said:
BestBuy still has a fair amount of these on shelves for $399.
None of the ones in or around Atlanta have em :( I decided to just go with the PNY from Compuplus.

Back