This warning has been brought to you by.....

Penguincomp

Racer [H]
This warning has been brought to you by Penguin Folding Systems. The following folders will be passed soon. This is the only warning you shall recieve. We will not be calling anyone out nor shall we make idle challanges. You will be simply passed.

61 (15) gemniii (30.5 days)
62 (14) ziggy (24.8 days)
63 (13) Duster (35.9 days)
64 (12) KillerMOB (24.8 days)
65 (11) JayTee (23.7 days)
66 (10) Tenchi4U (24 days)
67 (9) srage2k2 (19.8 days)
68 (8) Chugiak (20 days)
69 (7) hitobahadur (26.8 days)
70 (6) Kargoth (17.8 days)
71 (5) Bill_Clo (12 days)
72 (4) oakfan52 (13.2 days)
73 (3) Phunky_Monkey (10 days)
74 (2) Pied (9.9 days)
75 (1) rIg0r_m0rTiS (8.7 days)

Thank you for your patience with this warning. It is strongly suggested that you rename all your boxen to fold with the following name and accept defeat: [H]Penguincomp

:D

Another FYI...I am only 5 places behind the Penguin.... ;) and MOVING UP...
And the borgs should be SAWATT :D

I'm only 15 back... and... wait.... well... moving back :D nevermind.... nothing to see here... move along

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Looks like I have 36 days to go... I think you should borg a few in my name Penguin.

Nice numbers you are putting up. How many more comp do you have left to start.

How goes the spa?

OSUguy98 said:
I'm only 15 back... and... wait.... well... moving back :D nevermind.... nothing to see here... move along

And I'm a little further back, and well doing the same thing. :p

Guess my goal will be to hold you off for a month or so. At least I'll pick off 6 more people before you pass me and a couple more before Sawatt catches up.

AtomicMoose said:
Some big names on that list....this should be fun to watch. :)

Yeah, I look at that list and I see Phunky_Monkey and I think, man, if the Penguin can take down the Monkey, he can take down anyone. And who is that KillerMOB dude, never heard of him. :p

I'm almost on that list. :( I'd be number 60. I don't think I'll be able to hold you off Penguincomp.

O help.
You will overtake me in 1236 days........ :p

Luck......... :D

it says 200+++ days but i haven't really had my dump yet today:) and added 5 computers this week with another 1 or 2 today so catch me if you can:D

You guys got nothing to worry about from me....But im giving it all I can :)

Duster said:
Looks like I have 36 days to go... I think you should borg a few in my name Penguin.

Nice numbers you are putting up. How many more comp do you have left to start.

How goes the spa?

I now have 3 dual opty's, 2 dual xeon's and 2 opty 144's to get up and going. I bought a new set of opty's earlier this week :D

Spa is now open and properly folding away. Still working out the bugs with the domain and the crappy software we are running (don't ask...it's the best available in the spa industry). For more information, see www.spaaloha.com

I might buy a couple dual cores in the next month or so, but I will probably be retiring computers when I do so, so the net gain won't be much.

Well...as of today, I am right behind the Penguin. I can't pass him (or at least according to the stats, there is no pass date...) so it looks like we will do our passing together....(That doesn't sound right. I don't want to make this sound like we have a Moose/Mary thing ;) )

I'm beginning the "3 months of summer throttling", so you should be able to make up ground. Given the choice of keeping my pursuit of 2k-a-day vs. air conditioning, a compromise must be made. Almost all single CPU folders (6) have been given the "-oneunit" command, and will be idled when the unit is finished. Sometime around September 15th, the throttle will once again be buried in the firewall.

Cheers!

Strikemaster said:
I'm beginning the "3 months of summer throttling", so you should be able to make up ground. Given the choice of keeping my pursuit of 2k-a-day vs. air conditioning, a compromise must be made. Almost all single CPU folders (6) have been given the "-oneunit" command, and will be idled when the unit is finished. Sometime around September 15th, the throttle will once again be buried in the firewall.

Cheers!
So, that's your excuse, eh?
:p

We'll see what SWMBO says when she see the electricity bill has spiked back up this past month. On the other hand, May was my best production month >41k in at least 6 months..... w00t.

SWMBO Rule........

i dont have one..... :p

luck....:D

Killer[MoB] said:
I don't think you are penguin enough to pull it off.

Penguin and pulling off in the same sentence.......wrong on way too many levels ;)

BillR said:
Penguin and pulling off in the same sentence.......wrong on way too many levels ;)

It could be worse, it coulda been Moose.... :eek:

Back