This mining craze has produced insane trades!

Buy It Now is probably your best bet. I hate auctioning.
Yup. The fees suck of course, but it's so damn convenient!
Just set, forget, slap on a shipping label, done!

No negotiating, having people flake out, etc.

Wow, looks like could get $385-$400 per 980ti pretty easily on a buy it now. Volta, here I come...

Wow, looks like could get $385-$400 per 980ti pretty easily on a buy it now. Volta, here I come...
I just f*cking missed another deal of the century.
Someone on DFW CL was selling a PAIR of eVGA 980 Ti FTWs for $300 this morning.

Someone else beat me to it calling dibs by 5 minutes :|

I just f*cking missed another deal of the century.
Someone on DFW CL was selling a PAIR of eVGA 980 Ti FTWs for $300 this morning.

Someone else beat me to it calling dibs by 5 minutes :|

:/ sorry for your loss!

As they say the early bird gets the worm.

Better luck next time!

I sold my powercolor 390 on ebay for 350 bucks. I went to microcenter and bought a Open box, clearance, refurb 1080 for 399 and it came with destiny 2... Which was a game I was going tobuy anyway. I bought a 1080 for 330 in my eyes... I sold my second 390 like 5 weeks ago for 140 bucks on the fourm lol

Upgraded from a pair of 390s to a pair of 1080s for free.
God I love miners! Far cry from my BTC days when I flew to SE Asia to pickup a stack of 5830s :eek:

picked up an evga 980TI for $200 local. Fucking mining craze, wish I could get something out of my AMD 6950 but it's a damned old card now

Reminds me of the gold rush, suppliers would jack up the price on gear. Plus the cost of living was insane in mining towns.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ive-todays-dot-com-boom-california-180956788/

TLDR:

Edward Gould Buffum described having a breakfast of bread, cheese, butter, sardines and two bottles of beer with a friend and receiving a bill for $43 – the equivalent today of about $1,200.

There were reports of canteens charging a dollar for a slice of bread or two if it was buttered, the equivalent of $56. A dozen eggs might cost you $90 at today’s prices; a pick axe would be the equivalent of $1,500; a pound of coffee $1,200 and a pair of boots as much as $3,000 when today you could get a decent pair for around $120.

Crazy stuff!

Where are you getting these high prices for your gear? Are you guys selling it here, Reddit, or eBay? Might as well join you and sell my 290.

Where are you getting these high prices for your gear? Are you guys selling it here, Reddit, or eBay? Might as well join you and sell my 290.
eBay bro. Upgraded from 390s to 1080s for free :)
(timed it right - while prices on R9s and RXs were up, but 10x0 was still normal)

Back