This may be in the wrong place but has anyone seen this member? sean53154

I am trying to reach this member I have sent him emails and pm's and no answer.
he is this member: sean53154

Please do not think I’m accusing this member of anything I’m just hoping nothing serious has happened in his life.

Last edited:
Use common sense, click the profile link, last seen a week ago.
sean53154 was last seen:
Dec 5, 2018

I have run in to the same problem, even when they have been active on the site. They mentioned they were busy, but I've never had someone so busy that they never returned after multiple communication attempts. And too bad too as I was going to buy a lot of stuff from him.

I have run in to the same problem, even when they have been active on the site. They mentioned they were busy, but I've never had someone so busy that they never returned after multiple communication attempts. And too bad too as I was going to buy a lot of stuff from him.

Too bad? Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

His Reddit username appears to be in some of his screenshots in his FS thread. Could check if he’s active on it

Yeah well I saw his heat was good and I bought a drive from him now 25 days later no drive and no communication I have never had a member do this to me before.

. I did this but that doesn’t help much once you have bought something and cannot get the member to respond

Just a tip from dealing with a ton of members over the years...
I wouldn't immediately chock it up to something nefarious.

This time of year things gets bonkers, could be real life, work, health related pretty much anything.

Wish you the best and hopefully you're able to contact the member and get things resolved.

No I don’t mean it’s a bad member I’m hoping nothing serious is wrong. He has incredible heat. I myself have accidentally dropped the ball on a deal before. I would only worry if he was unknown I guess I assumed something may have happened and thought someone here knew him and could check up on him.

If I thought it was a bad deal I would have gone through a mod on this, if the drive never makes it I’ll live I’m not into this deal for much money. I’m just always worried when people are out of character

Back