This look weird to anyone else?

MattWeb

Limp Gawd
temps2ue3.jpg

bleeaugh. RMA time :(

Here's what I'm wondering.....
Is it possible that a thermal diode be installed backwards thus giving the "-" ? Everest wont even read the diodes.

Anyone with any insight on this assumption?

BTW: His laptop is a Rock Xtreme Ctx Pro with a nvidia Go 7950GTX which I gather is an overclocked 7900GTX. Didnt the 7900GTX have a memory problem?

I have seen a couple of 7 series cards with bad thermal sensors and other weird issues on these forums over the last god-knows-how-long. In both cases they required RMA. I'm not sure if your friends card is the same deal since it's on a laptop, but there is probably something FUBARed to give you that kind of a reading... anyway, sorry to not be more specific, i'm kinda trashed

I have seen a couple of 7 series cards with bad thermal sensors and other weird issues on these forums over the last god-knows-how-long. In both cases they required RMA. I'm not sure if your friends card is the same deal since it's on a laptop, but there is probably something FUBARed to give you that kind of a reading... anyway, sorry to not be more specific, i'm kinda trashed

Thanks, I understand. I'm suprised to get any help this late at night. :cool:

Back