This is why I love Nintendo:

AceTKK

Gawd
Taken from: http://wired.com/news/e3/0,2879,67568,00.html?tw=wn_story_related

"Nintendo showed off Odama, a bizarre but somehow intuitive pairing of military strategy and pinball. You use flippers to bat a giant metal ball around a battlefield, taking care to roll over your enemy's troops and not your own. Simultaneously, you shout orders into the GameCube's microphone controller to make your troops advance up the playfield."

That's one of the weirdest and most creative game ideas I've heard in a long time. I can't wait to check it out.

-Ace-

I've been following this game for awhile, it looks way cool, AND you can use the bongos for it as the paddles and such, how cool is that?!

....To me that really doesn't sound all that great. Definatly sounds like whomever came up with is idea was definatly high at the time.

obyj34 said:
....To me that really doesn't sound all that great. Definatly sounds like whomever came up with is idea was definatly high at the time.

... it worked for Monkey Ball. :p ;)

obyj34 said:
High, or Japanese?

yeah, except that the percentage of people who actually 'get high' in japan is like less than 1%.

Davmx said:
Really? Thats sad...
:(

Don't feel too bad for them. They drink alot and can buy beer from vending machines in the streets.
:D

u_95244

diehard said:
High, or Japanese?

Hahahaha, I actually laughed out loud at that.

And I saw a small interview with Yoot Saito on the Gamespot E3 coverage. It looks interesting and Yoot sucks at his own game.

Did you say NOT creative? Go back to your "insert key into door to continue shooting alien" :p

Anyone play Katamari Damacy?? AWESOME game...a bit on the wierd side, but it's still fun as hell. And its only 20 bucks! Now THAT's innovation.

Agreed, fantastic game. In fact, Miyamoto was quoted on IGN/G4 saying that if there was one game this generation from ANOTHER developer he would've probably enjoyed working on, he mentioned that game.

Back