This Is What Happens To Cheaters In GTA V

But yeah, I'm a cheating douchebag and can't wait for my balls to drop, but yeah in the mean time I will just sound like a whining preteen on the internet. But yeah, I have my cars still. But yeah guys.

The whole cheating thing in GTAV that strikes me is how they cheat. It's not like on PC where you can just patch the game and run around with the golden gun. This requires an illegal copy of the game, with a hacked console, and the game patched.

Which means that for GTAV to have a dunce hat in the game, tells me that console piracy isn't just as bad as PC, but probably worse. Rather then detecting the illegal copies, they gave power to 12 year olds and rely on their better judgement.

Ofcourse he's innocent in his own eyes...I think it would be funnier if he was allowed to join games with other people with his dunce cap on and all but lose all his stuff, the ability to do anything except run around not be allowed to earn anything during the time.

I've had a couple of crewmates I despise end up with the pointy hat and unable to join our games. And I couldn't be happier. Excellent system. I've accidentally blown up a player's car here or there but it's rare enough that I've never had any real threat of being thrown in with the morons.

That commentary was excruciating. "So, when you're a cheater, you lose all your money, you keep your cars and apartment, you get thrown into the cheater pool...it sucks, but yeah, they take all your money, and as you can see, I lost all my money, and you keep your cars and apartment, which is nice, but you can't play with other players...so while I've got no money, I can still walk into my garage, you can see I still have access, and you see I still have my cars, but no money...and I can't play with other players..."

No shit.

Sweet. So cool they are banning cheaters.

And he definitely sounds like one

Did he come up with that dialog himself or did he pay the Jersey Shore writers to write him a script?

But yeah, go play BF4.

why? so i can get seizures

original.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

http://kotaku.com/battlefield-4-multiplayer-glitches-make-great-animated-1460898489

Seriously....I thought you guys were joking on the "but yeah" repeats......I could not make it through...I had to end it.

So um do these kids um yeah write homework but yeah assignments yeah in the manner they um speak? I this guy he forgot his ritalin dosage that day.

So um do these kids um yeah write homework but yeah assignments yeah in the manner they um speak? I this guy forgot his ritalin dosage that day.

whoa, the way that guy speaks is like getting punched repeatedly to my ears

But yeah, I'm a cheater, no money, i cant play with my friends, but yeah i keep my cars.
But yeah, I'm a cheater, no money, i cant play with my friends, but yeah i keep my cars.

But yeah, I thought that the audio had looped at least several times.

Ofcourse he's innocent in his own eyes...I think it would be funnier if he was allowed to join games with other people with his dunce cap on and all but lose all his stuff, the ability to do anything except run around not be allowed to earn anything during the time.

I didn't get the vibe that he thought he was innocent, in fact he seems to admit he cheated. He's just surprised as all hell that he's been essentially banned from playing multiplayer until "he's forgiven" (whatever that means).

Awesome way of dealing with cheaters. You want to cheat in single player, no problem, it's your perogative to play your game how you see fit. Do it in multiplayer and you're fucking up everyone's experience.

I noticed that more and more kids in the younger generations are starting to talk like this. It is like the smartphone revolution is turning an increasing number of kids into social morons who can't form complete sentences or coherent thoughts. No wonder the job market has decided to punish the new generations.

I noticed that more and more kids in the younger generations are starting to talk like this. It is like the smartphone revolution is turning an increasing number of kids into social morons who can't form complete sentences or coherent thoughts. No wonder the job market has decided to punish the new generations.

You joke but (yeah) I've seen it and had to deal with it. I'm not much older than these guys (Gen Xer) and one of the things I look for in interviews is the "hey dude" voice. It just doesn't sound professional. Mind you these are for customer-facing positions (sales and marketing), if you code and can do it well I don't care if you sound like Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski or Jeff Spicoli --- that's kind of entertaining, actually, until I have to drag one of them along to a client meeting.

But yeah, I thought that the audio had looped at least several times.

So yea, I love my money but you get to keep your cars in your garage and your apartment, but yea you can't play online with your friends. At least he repeated it so many times I know what you lose and keep. Memorization by repetition. :)

I thought it was a glitch in the Matrix, myself.

Well, uh.... Life, uh, finds a way. Yea.

Jeff Goldblum does a good scientist, and is a bit of a social moron when he acts (from the double helix to Jurassic Park to the Fly and others).

I didn't get the vibe that he thought he was innocent, in fact he seems to admit he cheated. He's just surprised as all hell that he's been essentially banned from playing multiplayer until "he's forgiven" (whatever that means).

Awesome way of dealing with cheaters. You want to cheat in single player, no problem, it's your perogative to play your game how you see fit. Do it in multiplayer and you're fucking up everyone's experience.

Yes, he admitted to the hack at first, but half way through the but yeah he states he was branded a cheater when he wasn't playing and he doesn't know why. In his mind because he wasn't caught red handed he wasn't cheating.

Yes, he admitted to the hack at first, but half way through the but yeah he states he was branded a cheater when he wasn't playing and he doesn't know why. In his mind because he wasn't caught red handed he wasn't cheating.
I use to make maps for a Half-Life co-op game and used an OpenGL hack to assist me with finding lighting problems and geometrical problems resultant of compilers. This got my Steam account VAC-banned. I wasn't cheating despite using cheat tools, but whatever. At least I still have my account, my games, and can still play on VAC-less servers. The ban only applied to Goldsource games.

Back