This Could Be Called Left4Dead 3? WB Games Has The Successor, Back 4 Blood!

That's awesome that you got into the alpha testing!!!!
I rarely ever get into these alpha / beta tests so it was exciting! Game is a lot of fun, and more complex than L4D, will it be a better game? I don't know, but the Alpha was solid. Hopefully they will do another test run so more people can join. They gave us a lot to look forward to.

will wait for it to be reviewed and then give it a shot when it gets into bargain bin territory

will wait for it to be reviewed and then give it a shot when it gets into bargain bin territory

While a good idea for most games, this is a game that will live and die via multiplayer. If you wait for it to hit the bargain bins, there might not be anyone left playing it. It's kinda like waiting for a fighting/arena-shooter game to go on sale. You're either behind the 8-ball and everyone is too good, or there's nobody left playing.

While a good idea for most games, this is a game that will live and die via multiplayer. If you wait for it to hit the bargain bins, there might not be anyone left playing it. It's kinda like waiting for a fighting/arena-shooter game to go on sale. You're either behind the 8-ball and everyone is too good, or there's nobody left playing.
yeah but given all of the OMG GREATEST THING SINCE BRONCO'S POCKET PAL lolol releases that turned out to be poo at launch...

yeah but given all of the OMG GREATEST THING SINCE BRONCO'S POCKET PAL lolol releases that turned out to be poo at launch...
I don't think it will be. Its a great game. Worth $60 bucks? That remains to be seen, but the Alpha was a blast to play.

After these guys released Evolve I'm 100% open to disappointment from this studio.
Evolve is a good game.. Fucked up by micro transactions from 2K. If anything.. stay away from anything 2K touches not Turtle Rock.

I can tell you that it's basically L4D3 based on my experience with the alpha. We'll see what the release version brings, but day 1 reviews should give you a pretty good idea. I wouldn't pre-buy it necessarily, but waiting for a sale on a game like this could mean you're gonna play with nothing but bots.

Back