this any good does anyone have it?

Looks like another cheap pleather chair that will squeak and peel within a year.

After going through like 5 or 6 different but same kind I now have a Catnapper leather recliner with Bluetooth to PC.

I personally like the herman miller aeron chairs. I am about the same size as posted. They are made really well and dont sweat your ass because of the mesh bottom. They usually run you around $400-$500 is the only downside.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...n_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

IM 6ft 5 315 pounds NOT FAT just a former body builder kinda dude is all..........

Honestly, these cheap chairs are made for small and light people. Big dudes just wear them out and break them down - sometimes in just a few months.

If you spend any time in this chair, do yourself a favor and invest in good one.

I personally like the herman miller aeron chairs. I am about the same size as posted. They are made really well and dont sweat your ass because of the mesh bottom. They usually run you around $400-$500 is the only downside.

I had one I bought new around 2000-2001 and kept it for a good 10 years. Make sure you get the C size, don't setting for a B.

Also, it stopped being a good chair when I stopped using it for gaming and started working from home. YMMV

For the record, I have a Steelcase Leap Plus I got used (but it was basically new) for $700. It's built like a tank, super comfortable and if anything goes wrong, I make a call to the dealer and a tech drives up from South Austin and fixes the chair.

For free.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back