Third Person Shooter?

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
Ok, a couple months back i picked up "James Bond - From Russia with Love" thinking that is was a first person shooter, but instead it was a third person shooter. No biggie, i payed 20 bucks for it...im going to play. Well come to find out, my wife really LIKES third-person shooters as opposed to first person shooters. This makes me happy since i really only game when she can play too. However, the options, and the all around multi-player experience of this game SUCKS. Its very limited. So my question is, Is there any good third-person shooters out there for either PS2 or GC that i can pick up so i can get some more excitement out of shooting her in the head?

and so everyone knows, quote from my wife when she wants to play, "I really feel like shooting you in the head right now :)"

resident evil 4 has a sweet over the shoulder shooting experience.

Heretic 2, although I dont know if there's much when it comes to multiplayer.

The King of Pants said:
Max Payne 2
Freedom Fighters
Ratchet and Clank games
ratchet and clank will prolly be the most fun, havent playeed FF so dont know abt that

rcf1987 said:
I like brute force for the xbox don't know if they made it for other systems
nope...its only for the xbox....thanks everyone but yea...i think rachet and clank is what im looking for...i like the jak series (same engine) so this is a no brain...i just hadnt realize that it was multiplayer :)

zamardii said:
Do those games have multiplayer? I don't remember them having any.

Ratchet and Clank (up your arsenal = one of my favorite platformers/3rd person action games ever) does and its totally awesome. Definintely a blast online.

Back