Thinking of switching to evga's Folding team.

The_Heretic

Certified [H]
Because I would only need a 24hr avg of about 90K points to be in their top 20. You guys are killing me with needing to be at 120K+ :D Every time I find or tweak a little more D and raise my average, so to does the minimum to make it into the top 20. I've just managed to make it for an update or two, but then back down I go.

Keep up that strong showing guys and girls, it's tremendous
thumbsup.gif

wahmbulance.jpg

I'm about to break 100k ppd btw sooooooo lolz

oh ya i just noticed even with that i wouldn't make the top 20. Ban SR-2s it's a performance enhancing drug!

Heh. If I had remained at EVGA* I would be number two producer for the last 7 days, and likely number one in a few days. (My 3rd rig has been online for less than a week, averaging 420 - 440K ppd since then)

Over here you can hear echos in the chasm between the mighty [H]k and the rest of us. It is called [H]ard for a reason. And would you have it any other way? Love it :D

And I would totally support a ban on SR2's. They are ruining the sport. ;)

* I was young, it was only for a week. Don't hold it against me.

Heh. If I had remained at EVGA* I would be number two producer for the last 7 days, and likely number one in a few days. (My 3rd rig has been online for less than a week, averaging 420 - 440K ppd since then)

Over here you can hear echos in the chasm between the mighty [H]k and the rest of us. It is called [H]ard for a reason. And would you have it any other way? Love it :D

And I would totally support a ban on SR2's. They are ruining the sport. ;)

* I was young, it was only for a week. Don't hold it against me.

lol on the sr2 ban until you realize 75% of HK's farm is GTX 295's. :D

and +1 on osrk's picture.

Because I would only need a 24hr avg of about 90K points to be in their top 20. You guys are killing me with needing to be at 120K+ :D

How ironic - back in February when I was looking for a new team where it would be a challenge to be in the top 10, I believe there was only 1 person on [H] over 100K, whereas there were quite a few on EVGA.

How ironic - back in February when I was looking for a new team where it would be a challenge to be in the top 10, I believe there was only 1 person on [H] over 100K, whereas there were quite a few on EVGA.

Yeah last Feb I was doing around 40-50k per day, but I've been steadily building up trying to reach that top 20 and it just keeps going up too :D

foldinggraph.jpg

Top 20 right now is 119K minimum. 189K to get into the top 10. I sat in the top 10 for a couple of updates overnight, but that was it. This team is [H]ard!!!

It's pretty funny to watch my account as well. I've just started getting bigadvs rolling in and my ppd is steady rising.
However it will drop a bigadv, I'll go up like 9 positions, then I'll drop 3-4 waiting for the next bigadv.

I'll be lucky to catch top 50, by the time I get there.:cool:

Did anybody notice I dropped out of the top 20, even while maintaining 100K+ PPD? :)

Right now the only thing folding is one SR-2, while I work on overclocks and stuff the other SR-2 into the MM case. I'll be back.

When I was folding straight A3's I was getting a consistant 230k PPD, but since I've been using the -bigadv flag on my SR-2 it seems to fluxuate depending on which unit I get. Had to take one of my boxen out of commision for a while for some other stuff too, so that dropped me off a little bit.

[H]ecklerKoc[H];1036462406 said:
With your ""Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range" ?

Sarah Conner ? ;)

I went to Fry's yesterday and decided to help myself out some more. :D

470andram.jpg

Figured with the influx of 6800 series the 470 would work-em a little better than a 460. I've swapped it out in a box that was running a GT240 so it should add another 8-10k points per day, we'll see. The RAM is to stick in the 980 box as I don't own an SR-2.

I thought that was all one box, had me very confused....

It's sad tho, 125k PPD and I'm not even on the top 20 lol

I remember for a brief stint where I got all the way up to 6th...

It's sad tho, 125k PPD and I'm not even on the top 20 lol

I remember for a brief stint where I got all the way up to 6th...

I am barely in the top 10 with nearly 178K PpD. I've gone as high as #8 and that will likely be it.

It's sad tho, 125k PPD and I'm not even on the top 20 lol...
What's really crazy is that as of yesterday, access requirement to be admitted in the top 20 is ~130K PPD! I've never seen it this high before...madness I tell you... :eek: :cool:

I cant even make top 20 here with 125k but If I were on EVGA I would be #9

LOL

Go Horde!!!

What's really crazy is that as of yesterday, access requirement to be admitted in the top 20 is ~130K PPD! I've never seen it this high before...madness I tell you... :eek: :cool:

At the rate we are going, soon you will need 200k to be in the top 20. I wouldn't want it any other way!

Jeez! I'm going to have to up the clocks on everything to try to stay in this...

Impressive!

Funny thing is I was thinking about switching to the [H]orde because it only takes 22k to be in the top 100. ;)

Seriously though...you guys MURDER us with your top producers and as far as folding pr0n goes you guys have the best "boxxen" over here. I lurk just to see that stuff. :)

158K has me at number 15.......it's brutal in the top 20!

Even if I added all my output from my "other" account I'd barely make 5th or 6th spot. Scary, just terrifying :D

That's some [H]ardMotherfolding.

Stay here The_Heretic!

Then you can be the [H]eretic!

Holy crap, I'm at number 20 with 135K PPD. Time for moar D!!!!!!

You know, if even a "small" website/group in either China or India decides to start Folding as a team, we're fooked :eek:

I'm happy to be in the top 100, considering my oft F@H farm :D

Back