Thinking of going back to Atrix

FerraraZ

Gawd
I bought the Atrix full price straight cash on launch day. Wasnt eligible for upgrade since I used it on iPhone 4 but returned it for full refund (phone is rather cheap compared to others at full price). My main reason behind this was that it was locked down and I wanted to get the full android experience. There wasnt a root out for it at the time and what was marketed as a "4G" phone wasnt even pulling the same speeds as my iPhone was even though it showed the H+ sign.

Feels stupid because I already had the phone but I had no complaints about the phone other than I felt like what I paid for I wasnt getting in full and now that AT&T and rooting has enabled these speeds and the product will perform as its intended to, that I should give it another shot. The Atrix or the Inspire (I like big phones). I've always had iPhones and had a Moto Droid and loved Android and feel like its time for me to make the complete switch. I guess I'm just looking for opinions as to if its even worth it or if I should pay ETF and move to Verizon while I can still get unlimited 4G which is coming to my area soon (State College, PA)

I've had an Atrix since Febuary and it is a very good phone, but the locked bootloader sucks. I would trade it for an S2 even though my Captivate experience wasn't very pleasant because the S2 will have a huge developement community. I still prefer the Atrix over the Iphone4 which is starting to show it's age. Apples annual upgrade cycle is becoming a handicapp, but their fans will buy anything they sell.

How much is the Atrix at full price, as say, compared to ordering a Galaxy S2 from the UK minus VAT?

You can get the Atrix for $500, vs about $850 for the S2 after all is said & done.

I bought the atrix but think I'm going to exchange it within the 30 day window and get the Infuse now.

Back