Thinking of adding a second fan to my cooler..Or should i even bother doing it? (Mugen 5 Rev. B)

What's your goal? If you're not looking to do anything specific (like get a higher overclock or run the fans slower for less noise) then it's a waste of effort, but it depends on your expected outcome.

What's your goal? If you're not looking to do anything specific (like get a higher overclock or run the fans slower for less noise) then it's a waste of effort, but it depends on your expected outcome.
Dont care about fan noise.....I even disable ALL the fan controls cause id rather the sound just stay the same versus up and down all the time. The only goal is wanting cooler max temps just for shits and giggles. :)

Have you setup and checked your case airflow to be sure cooler is getting air that is about the same as room temp? Most stock case fan setups do not have enough case airflow to supply hard working CPU and GPU with the cool air they need. End result is they end up re-using much of their own heated exhaust air meaning airflow into cooler can be (often is) 10-20c warmer than room. Every degree warmer air is into cooler at same load and fan speed is same degree hotter CPU/GPU is .. 15c warmer is is 15c higher temps. You might find link below to basic guide of how airflow works and how to optimize it of interest.
https://hardforum.com/threads/basic-guide-to-improving-case-airflow.1987938/#post-1044370306

Back