These Robots Are Going To KILL US ALL!!!

until they can build a hard AI, or a miniature power source for it, we will be safe for now :X

at most once this gets some better faster mobility and control by a remote operator, they probably will use it similar to that robot they sent in to take out that cop killer recently :p

I'm still waiting for this movie to appear, kinda pissed that it got so far along into production then just seems to have up and vanished like a fart in the wind sadly:

Gotta wonder just where our crazy human engineers, inventors, and scientists are going to take us as the future comes.

It's all duct tape and science-classroom-skeletons today... tomorrow we welcome our new android overlords.

This tech is good because one day we'll be able to create a prosthetic that's just as good as the real thing.

As soon as it masters using the correct ball with its corresponding sport, we're finished.

Arby the Robot Bomb (and now you know what RB means) will be remembered far longer than this pile of junk.

Well they are on the right path with a re creation of the muscular strands. Soon they might just find a way to generate living tissue that will perform exactly the way they want. They always come back to trying to mimic Gods design.

Well they are on the right path with a re creation of the muscular strands. Soon they might just find a way to generate living tissue that will perform exactly the way they want. They always come back to trying to mimic Gods design.
Are we monotheists now? Shouldn't it be *the* gods' design?

I'm still waiting for this movie to appear, kinda pissed that it got so far along into production then just seems to have up and vanished like a fart in the wind sadly:

Most likely the it has to do with the screenplay and story issues. As you will notice stories from the gaming world rarely transfer to film successfully. A story line in a game may be seem brilliant; but it is a game; sheer fantasy that needs little grounding in reality. Film is different in that aspect. It has to be tethered to the real world in mechanics, motivations, characters, etc. The story has to be believable and the world has to be fleshed out and characters developed. In gaming much of that is bypassed because it is all about action.

Kinda reminds me of how Banjo kazooie dialogue.

maxresdefault.jpg

So this makes them more fragile and less strong . . . . . .and still no AI (not even an idea if possible let alone on the horizon) and no long term power source.

Lamest killer robot story ever . . . humanoid robot goes on a rampage making coffee and spilling it all over . . a onlooker kicks it over and breaks it and watches on till it runs out of power flaying on the ground . . . scary shit man! :p

Reminds me of Masamune Shirow's Appleseed manga where they had a tech book explaining how his robot muscles work like a pulley system. It looked exactly like this.

Looks like Ghost in the Shell design for their artificial bodies/androids.

Myomer muscles! Soon we will be able to build giant 'mechs to combat the robot overlords.

Well placed shotgun blast will take that sucker out for good. :D

Back