Thermaltake point of contact for the USA?

GT98

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought a Thermaltake VT20 case and I want to get another standoff glass panel (the one on top) to use on the side due to the way I'm installing the radiators in it. I sent an email to support, but I haven't heard anything back from them yet-is there another way of contacting them?

I bought a Thermaltake VT20 case and I want to get another standoff glass panel (the one on top) to use on the side due to the way I'm installing the radiators in it. I sent an email to support, but I haven't heard anything back from them yet-is there another way of contacting them?

Yeah, good luck with non-standard spare parts. I used their zendesk support contact asking if they had a way to purchase an extra 5.25" removable drive bay for my Thermaltake case ("Is it possible to obtain another metal 5.25" removable drive sled from Thermaltake somehow to accomplish this?") and 5 days later got the long-ish and not very clear about what expense I was going to incur response.

"Outside of a warranty replacement, the only possible way to acquire the parts would be to undergo a Parts Order Request. In that regard, we do have a disclaimer regarding it.

DISCLAIMER: The US Regional site is NOT a manufacturing site nor is it a packing site. The Regional Site receives products boxed and fully sealed. We receive a limited amount of separate, specific parts for our products that go to the RMA Department for warranty replacements. Aside from that fact, those specific parts MAY or MAY NOT include all small individual parts of a product. Outside of a warranty replacement, the only possible way to get certain parts is either from overflow from the RMA Department, OR to open up fully sealed products to get specific parts out of them. This Parts Order Request is NOT a guarantee of the acquisition of the desired part.

Let me know if you would like to proceed with this process."

need to add, though, that the info at the bottom of their response was -

Thermaltake Customer Service
800-988-1088 (M~F) 9:00am - 5:30pm

Last edited:
Back